sth1988

I can't find anything on line on when, where and what time for training camp.
Anyone?

CFLhal

Anyone?
There is info on the DoubleBlue website - May 19th medicals, May 20th actual camp at York.
The first 2 a days start Monday.
I don't think you can get into York with the strike going on but you can park at Black Creek Pioneer village and walk over there.

sth1988

Anyone?
There is info on the DoubleBlue website - May 19th medicals, May 20th actual camp at York.
I don't think you can get into York with the strike going on but you can park at Black Creek Pioneer village and walk over there.
Thanks for the information.  When you say the 'DoubleBlue" website, do you mean the Argos site, or is there another site?  Still can't find anything.

Hank01

Anyone?
Thanks for the information.  When you say the 'DoubleBlue" website, do you mean the Argos site, or is there another site?  Still can't find anything.
 Double Blue Room Forum .  Chat site .

sth1988

Anyone else disappointed in the lack of coverage on line?  The last video on the Argos site is from the 22nd.  And the schedule goes til Saturday.
Is there no one in charge of updating?

Users Online

110 Guests, 12 Users (19 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
TravelPat1, rshmglsky, FootbalYouBet, MadJack, Mightygoose, Lyle B. Style, TheCrazyCatLady, RM14, rhymes with orange, Google (AdSense) (11), Google (8)

Most Online Today: 187. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)