ArgoFan1

Poor Scott...
   He had a really great pre-season game in hamilton last year then spent the season holding a clipboard. Got to play one series of downs in a regular season game when backing up Michael Bishop... then Argos let him go yesterday !!  With Bishop not coming back... they are left with 2 other quaterbacks who have never played Canadian football.  I got to talk to Scott a few times last year and liked the guy and was pulling for him to make it.  This team could be in trouble now unless they get a goos back up, because Damon has a habit of missing parts of the season.

Horus!

Yeah, that's a tough break.  Although, maybe they can call him back if Bishop decides to no-show after all.  On the other hand, I think I heard somewhere over the weekend that Krause has retired from football and is going to work for his family's business or something.

Argonauts_04_Champs

I read in the Star he asked to be released. He has decided to go back to school down in the states.
A ticat fan is like a taxi driver, not well educated, not very clean, and they sit on their asses all day.

Users Online

106 Guests, 5 Users (16 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
ed ohmnes, cividan, PTBO Dave, JoeyT, Yahoo!, Google (15)

Most Online Today: 173. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)