ArgoT

I have wondered why the team does not have kiosks set up at Union Station and a few other high traffic areas throughout the city to sell tickets?
Maybe the Pinner can be at Union with his wonderful personality that for sure would sell more than a few ducats.
Finally.

Great to hear from an Argo fan about the big game.

Thank you.
AAAAAArrrrrrrrggggggoooooosssssss.
Yea baby.
Our team to win by 7 in a very high scoring affair.
Say 38-31.

project.legacy

This is so sad.

Organizers: Don't worry tho - RiderNation will pick up the tab for any unsold seats.
It's comments like these that are the reason so many people dislike the Riders and Rider Nation.

ArgoT

Why is that any different to when the Leafs go to Buffalo and invade their rink and with the fans behaviour being  over the top  as well?

Iconic SR

This is so sad.

Organizers: Don't worry tho - RiderNation will pick up the tab for any unsold seats.
It's comments like these that are the reason so many people dislike the Riders and Rider Nation.
Dislike RiderNation all you want. Hell - you can throw a tantrum - while we sell out BMO Field for ya. 

Go RIDERS!

project.legacy

Dislike RiderNation all you want. Hell - you can throw a tantrum - while we sell out BMO Field for ya.

Go RIDERS!
It's cute that you think that. Meanwhile, prior to the Riders even winning against the RedBlacks, the Argos had already sold over 17,000 for the game. It's funny how Rider fans think they sell out every stadium, yet couldn't even sell out every game for their own stadium this year lol.

Iconic SR

Ticket sales are spiking this week my friend (after Riders advanced). They didn't spike when Argos captured first.

Or are you thinking that Argos fans just wanted to wait until this week so they could fight for leftovers - because that's what Argo fans do when they want to watch their team?

project.legacy

Ticket sales are spiking this week my friend (after Riders advanced). They didn't spike when Argos captured first.

Or are you thinking that Argos fans just wanted to wait until this week so they could fight for leftovers - because that's what Argo fans do when they want to watch their team?
It's funny how angry and sarcastic you're getting.

Iconic SR

It's funny how my sisters would say the exact same thing when we would discuss fact vs fiction as teens.

They found if they accused someone of being angry, they could deflect away from the subject. We still laugh about it to this day.

Not sure why people think that still works online when everyone knows emotion can't be measured when typing on a website forum.

Anyways - I'm still thinking this game is a sellout and kudos to those late purchasers

project.legacy

It's funny how my sisters would say the exact same thing when we would discuss fact vs fiction as teens.

They found if they accused someone of being angry, they could deflect away from the subject. We still laugh about it to this day.

Not sure why people think that still works online when everyone knows emotion can't be measured when typing on a website forum.

Anyways - I'm still thinking this game is a sellout and kudos to those late purchasers
Again, you're taking this way too personally.

Users Online

124 Guests, 5 Users (8 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
DavidThompson, bobo82, VICIOUSCIRCLE, shadowski, DisplacedCatsFan, Yahoo!, Google (7)

Most Online Today: 175. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)