depopulationINC

Solid hands.  Nice addition.  One must wonder if they are looking at the potential of moving to 2 nationals long term.

everyman

Solid hands.  Nice addition.  One must wonder if they are looking at the potential of moving to 2 nationals long term.
Yep that's what I think. Also have to prepare soon for life after Bagg. This is Devon Bailey's shot to reach some of his potential at least. He has to play with a little more compete IMO but I've long thought he could be an impact guy.
People forget it always takes a Can receiver to gain the confidence needed. Fantuz dropped so many early on in his career I doubt whether he'd make it today. Same with Shawn Gore.

Harty is a good signing no question. Having legit starting Canadian Receivers is the strongest ratio buster in todays CfL imo

GC Bound

Solid hands.  Nice addition.  One must wonder if they are looking at the potential of moving to 2 nationals long term.
Yep that's what I think. Also have to prepare soon for life after Bagg. This is Devon Bailey's shot to reach some of his potential at least. He has to play with a little more compete IMO but I've long thought he could be an impact guy.
People forget it always takes a Can receiver to gain the confidence needed. Fantuz dropped so many early on in his career I doubt whether he'd make it today. Same with Shawn Gore.

Harty is a good signing no question. Having legit starting Canadian Receivers is the strongest ratio buster in todays CfL imo
No question in my mind as well

nowhereman

nowhereman

Jerrell Freeman cut from the Bears
https://www.tsn.ca/report-bears-release-ex-cfl-star-freeman-1.1005127
Loved him when he was here 😊

nowhereman

Riders 10 neg list players
https://www.cfl.ca/2018/02/20/cfl-re...-players-team/

NamePositionCollege
Josh BoyceWRTCU
B.J. DanielsQB/RBSouth Florida
Akeem DavisLBMemphis
Curt MaggittDETennessee
Trace McSorleyQBPenn State
Luis PerezQBTexas A&M Commerce
Eric PinkinsDBSan Diego State
Kevin SneadWRCarson-Newman
Daxton SwansonDBSam Houston State
Adam ZarubaFBSimon Fraser

Users Online

65 Guests, 2 Users (14 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
KevinRiley2, Lyle B. Style, Yahoo!, Google (13)

Most Online Today: 100. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)