Ticatsfan25

Had to come over here to these forums to ask this one, but I'm very curious as to what's going on with Trent Richardson.  Can't find anything online anywhere other than he's on the suspended list.  Is he home with family/personal issues?  Alex Green lost a family member so the Ticats had him on their suspended list but he's back now.

Seems really odd to me the man would sign a 2 year deal and join the Riders late last season, play only 4 games, and then just not report this year.  Does he have an NFL offer and does he want out?  Does he just not want to play football anymore?

Like I said I'm very curious here.  Like Manziel, CFL is his last chance to make something of himself in pro football so for him to walk that quickly is just weird.  I was looking forward to watching him for a full season.  Thanks.

depopulationINC

thought he could show himself in a game and be back in the NFL.  Wonder how NFL staff would see his desire now :D

Bullfrogblues

not suited for CFL ball.. good riddance 

depopulationINC

? how so?  He was doing very well.

nowhereman

? how so?  He was doing very well.
I agree, I think he’s perfectly suited for the CFL

Balticfox

Whatever his physical skills, if he has neither character nor intelligence, he's not suited to playing up here in Canada. Case closed.

Radically Canadian!

Iconic SR

Whatever his physical skills, if he has neither character nor intelligence, he's not suited to playing up here in Canada. Case closed.
I heard the same thing about Duron Carter. After meeting the guy I have to say he’s likely smarter than most of us in here.

depopulationINC

Oh?  You are super familiar with his intelligence are you?  He picked up the playbook extremely fast...so we will agree to disagree on intelligence.  I highly doubt you know him or of his character and are basing this simply on the fact he decided, like many have, that they did not want to play in Canada.  Case closed.

Balticfox

Oh?  You are super familiar with his intelligence are you?  He picked up the playbook extremely fast...so we will agree to disagree on intelligence.
I'm not it would seem the only one underestimating his intelligence then:

Quote from: depopulationINC
thought he could show himself in a game and be back in the NFL.  Wonder how NFL staff would see his desire now

That question of yours I can certainly answer anyway. NFL staff would now view him as a malcontent and potential cancer on their team.

I highly doubt you know him or of his character and are basing this simply on the fact he decided, like many have, that they did not want to play in Canada.

When it comes to character I cling to the old-fashioned notion that a man's word is his bond. And a written contract casts his words in legal iron.

???

depopulationINC

When it comes to character I cling to the old-fashioned notion that a man's word is his bond. And a written contract casts his words in legal iron.

???
He made his stance extremely clear from day one...he was only interested in one year.  He did one year but a one year contract is not possible.  So long as he plays nowhere else he has kept his end of the contract.  

Iconic SR

Oh?  You are super familiar with his intelligence are you?  He picked up the playbook extremely fast...so we will agree to disagree on intelligence.
I'm not it would seem the only one underestimating his intelligence then:

thought he could show himself in a game and be back in the NFL.  Wonder how NFL staff would see his desire now

That question of yours I can certainly answer anyway. NFL staff would now view him as a malcontent and potential cancer on their team.

I highly doubt you know him or of his character and are basing this simply on the fact he decided, like many have, that they did not want to play in Canada.

???

You must be deeply disappointed on a daily basis.
You make it sound like Jesus Christ himself is shaking hands here 

Balticfox

Jesus Christ? Isn't he with the San Francisco Giants?

???

We're not supposed to discuss baseball in these CFL threads though.

:-\

GC Bound

Jesus Christ? Isn't he with the San Francisco Giants?

???

We're not supposed to discuss baseball in these CFL threads though.

:-\
Nice....lol ;D

Couldn't help it

Users Online

92 Guests, 14 Users (15 Spiders, 4 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Grover, slowhand, mycko75, Balticfox, VICIOUSCIRCLE, 2ez, rshmglsky, Cujo, vampiresquid, OskeeweeneeVI, Google (AdSense) (6), Google (8), Alexa

Most Online Today: 156. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)