Taleback

This looks worse than 2015 with Chamblin and the 0 and whatever start. Zero backup O Lineman or D Back for this game as according to the panel at half time, Totally destroyed any confidence Bridge may have had, total misuse and tolerance of Carter (Mr. Discipline), brutal Training camp roster decisions and absolute inept operations by Jones. Yikes, where does it go from here.

WyoFan

I know i'm an outsider looking in from the states, but being a long time Rider fan, I have made my statement about HC Jones(oh and GM). Last nights game should tell ownership right there that this is not where Rider Nation wants to go. TIme for a change and get back on the right track, get capable backups (especially at QB) Trade Duron who thinks he is all world (oh wait he got burnt like toast last night how many times?) Rider Nation deserves better than that what was witnessed last night. 

Users Online

95 Guests, 12 Users (15 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
ticat1, TeddyFay, Grover, slowhand, mycko75, Balticfox, VICIOUSCIRCLE, 2ez, rshmglsky, Google (AdSense) (6), Google (8), Alexa

Most Online Today: 156. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)