Saskfan4life

I was there! Never been to Commonwealth Stadium before. Nice facility. Doesn't feel like a 40 year old stadium. Reminded me a lot of McMahon, just bigger.

Rare that we win in Edmonton. Rarer still that we dominate in Commonwealth. Statement game by the Riders. Well played in all 3 phases of the game. 

Jones haters, please STFU now.

Abendschan

Riders are an improvement group, many great plays with beneficial results in ways I've never seen before let alone possible. What I have noticed is that all the teams are pulling off plays/drives, even the Defense of teams are playing great then all of a sudden a play goes awry, momentum swings make the CFL great football entertainment. Play-off crossover record needed is 9-9, faith Rider team achieves their path.  
Empire Stadium Nov. 1st 1970 -  Autograph by Jack Abendschan

Preisst

Very happy.  Appears we are back.  We crushed them and pounded the crap out of them too.....
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don't know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!

StormRider1

I was there! Never been to Commonwealth Stadium before. Nice facility. Doesn't feel like a 40 year old stadium. Reminded me a lot of McMahon, just bigger.

Rare that we win in Edmonton. Rarer still that we dominate in Commonwealth. Statement game by the Riders. Well played in all 3 phases of the game.

Jones haters, please STFU now.
I still want Jones gone!! don't care if we get another cup this season, I do not like the ego ahole!!

Users Online

195 Guests, 12 Users (16 Spiders, 4 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
safetyblitz, vampiresquid, GHT120, cheater, Chewbaca1973, catfish, Grover, PatLynch, Yahoo!, Google (15)

Most Online Today: 300. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)