nythril

If anyone doubts the ramifications of not having a veteran QB .... game would be 21-0 already if Glenn was playing.

Having said that - they said that 1985 was the last time a Canadian QB started and won a CFL game. Hope we see that updated with a win tonight

nythril

Thigpen looking very good so far - nearly took that one in for 6

nowhereman

They need to stop putting Adams in close to the goal line, it's no secret what the play is when he goes in, or else don't commit to him running.

StormRider1

They need to stop putting Adams in close to the goal line, it's no secret what the play is when he goes in, or else don't commit to him running.

Once again, 5 yards and Macadoodoo puts in Adams who blows both times.. enough already. Not a fan of Adams anyways and this just proves a point!!

GC Bound

Massoli> completed pass, completed pass, completed pass......

Bridge> Incompleted pass, incompleted pass, incompleted pass......

Mmmm...

NOT GOOD!!!

nythril

Riders trying everything to NOT win it seems .... they have paid very poorly the second half

nythril

ugly ugly win

I don't like that last penalty --- that was a planned PI play. Reciever turns into defender ... bam automatic first down. I get it why Jones was upset

Anyhow first win by a Canadian QB in 32 years

depopulationINC

nythril

any word on Carter or Labatte?

bedrock

and that was against the worst team in the league. I can't imagine the bloodbath with the Stamps next week !!!

nythril

depends on Glenn and Carter. If the riders play the way they did against BC and Edmonton they can compete with any team - yes even Calgary.

If the team we saw tonight shows up - Stamps by 40

StormRider1

Well great first half, 2nd Half just sucked just like labour day. This team can't get a huge lead then sit back the rest of the game, we are very lucky we won tonight. Rodgers needs to go also.. not impressed with his play, to many FUp's. Bridge played well first half, suspect they rained him in the second, to bad.. to gave the cats new life!! Fugly win!!  OH can we trade Macodoodoo!!  >:(

GC Bound

Again no points in the forth quarter......still very concerning as far as I'm concerned
A ways to go yet if they really want to compete for playoffs

depopulationINC

Bridge is not a starter...any other team they lose

D schemes are pathetic.  Dominate 3 game by blitzing then stop.  Both or ray would have had 500

In fairness to the D that new DT was not good...Foster also went down so Edem up...thats when things went a little south.

depopulationINC

Costly win to....
Carter...dislocated ankle...yikes
Labatte...though I would think it wasnt serious
Foster, Ontko, Edem, Steele, Thigpen....

Half of those are probably missing the next game...not good.

Users Online

93 Guests, 3 Users (13 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
jim43bob, PTBO Dave, stevehvh, Yahoo!, Google (12)

Most Online Today: 140. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)