StormRider1

I will be at this game. I suspect we win this, also happy to see Bridge getting his chance to prove himself, he best make the most of it. Hope Carter is back on O. Tigpein back should make a difference in backfield. Macadodo better open his play book up and not be so predictable, still don't see what Jones see's in him. The big question.... how leaky will the O-line be!! 

Abendschan

Carter stays on D until Nick Marshall is healthy to play has been mentioned.

GC Bound

I will be at this game. I suspect we win this, also happy to see Bridge getting his chance to prove himself, he best make the most of it. Hope Carter is back on O. Tigpein back should make a difference in backfield. Macadodo better open his play book up and not be so predictable, still don't see what Jones see's in him. The big question.... how leaky will the O-line be!!
From what I've seen so far, I'm having a hard time feeling confident, even knowing how badly Montreal is playing.
O-line concerns are real, Offensive calling/coordinating not of high caliber and the lingering reality that we still don't have imo a Franchise QB.
BB has come in and shown signs of Starting potential but also I've just seen play that is ok.
Given the time BB has been here, is it to early to think that if BB doesn't start knocking down doors and taking the win away from the opponent, that maybe....... well I guess we'll see pretty shortly.
For me, Brandon Bridge has got to show he's a starter.
 imo it's time and now is the time.
Go Riders Go!

Abendschan

BB has come in and shown signs of Starting potential but also I've just seen play that is ok.
Given the time BB has been here, is it to early to think that if BB doesn't start knocking down doors and taking the win away from the opponent, that maybe....... well I guess we'll see pretty shortly.
For me, Brandon Bridge has got to show he's a starter.
 imo it's time and now is the time.
Go Riders Go!
Agree, man it's like walking on a somewhat wobbly fence looking around for the Riders 2020 QB. Every team must have a running #1 Quarterback?, or so it seems. A much needed recovery for Collaros. 

Niagara Als

I question the HC's lineup reusing Carter on defense, he was an offense star with Montreal?

Iconic SR

After last week's bedwetting in Ottawa, I expect nothing. Will need to see major effort and talent combine for a win before my confidence is restored.

Abendschan

The Defense is going to have a splendid performance I feel.

GC Bound

I agree Ab
However it's really the offense that excited FANS, I can only hope the Play calling (and BB's Performance) is creative and effective, if so I think we take this one by 20points
Go Riders Go

Abendschan

I agree Ab
However it's really the offense that excited FANS, I can only hope the Play calling (and BB's Performance) is creative and effective, if so I think we take this one by 20points
Go Riders Go
Be great to see Bridge have a good game tonight. I seem to have some doubts about Bridge though, but when it comes to Streveler I like him a lot.

Iconic SR

Bridge has THE BIGGEST opportunity of his entire pro career in front of him - right here right now. If he fails to deliver on what he claims he can do - I will be very disappointed.

No excuses. He either steps up NOW - or he's not starter material. We should see poise, confidence, execution, and leadership from Bridge tonight. On top of the win. 

Really looking forward to the Humboldt Strong tribute tonight. Makes the quick trip back between Calgary and Regina this weekend well worth it. 

SeaFiddle

Sorry, so far it looks like a Bridge too far....
Never let today's realities keep you from seeing tomorrow's possibilities........ SeaFiddle

Abendschan

Sorry, so far it looks like a Bridge too far....
  over troubled water.... 13-3  Al's at the half. 

nowhereman

EMBARRASSING!!!!

greenandwhite

They lost to Montreal. The Riders are officially the worst team in the league

Saskfan4life

How typical of the Riders. The year Hamilton was stinking up the CFL, the Riders ruined the Tabbies' otherwise perfect record and gave them their one win that season. The Alouettes are this year's Ti-Cats, and who gift-wraps a notch in the W column for them? You're welcome, Larks.

I want to see more Canadian qb's in the league as much as the next guy, but Bridge's performance tonight did nothing to help the cause.

Defensive MVP for the Alouettes goes to the goalpost for deflecting what should have been a momentum-shifting, lead taking touchdown for the Riders.

Users Online

89 Guests, 11 Users (15 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
TeddyFay, ticat1, Grover, slowhand, mycko75, Balticfox, VICIOUSCIRCLE, 2ez, Google (AdSense) (5), Google (10)

Most Online Today: 156. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)