Taleback

Except he had the lowest completion percentage of any back last year. Catching the ball is his weakness. But when he does, I agree, he is a load to bring down.

Iconic SR

Except he had the lowest completion percentage of any back last year. Catching the ball is his weakness. But when he does, I agree, he is a load to bring down.
Maybe BLM can't throw well??
😉

Balticfox

So is Jerome Messam likely to be the starting RB for the Roughriders' this weekend? It seems that Messam is the only RB the Roughriders are carrying who's not on the suspended list.

???
Sly old fox!

depopulationINC

So is Jerome Messam likely to be the starting RB for the Roughriders' this weekend? It seems that Messam is the only RB the Roughriders are carrying who's not on the suspended list.

???
Might need to give that another boo.  Nobody is on it, Thigpen will be.  

Messam was not even the best RB in camp...he will see a lot of reps though.

Stacy was pretty good...top end blocker, respectable but not stunning speed, good power.  He was not really pumped about PR time behind 2 imports and a Canadian...honestly...I would have been fine with him playing because IMO he was a very good blocker.

Thigpen is pretty dangerous...and I think there may be something in Tre Mason.  Look forward to seeing him.  As good as Stacy looked at reading his assignments and by no means being a scrub rusher...Tre has something

Pretty sure they are okay with 3 guys who can take legit reps for now.

Users Online

41 Guests, 4 Users (8 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
meaker23, Clawed2bitz, albertpal, Google (AdSense) (2), Google (6)

Most Online Today: 109. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)