JimmytheGreek

Quote from: "nowhereman"
Jones said Cox will not be back with the Riders
http://3downnation.com/2017/05/30/justi ... ris-jones/

This is a bit surprising to me as I thought for sure he would be back. Now I have to say Jones must have in his opinion some very good reason on not bringing Justin back and I can respect him for that.  It would have been pretty easy to say no harm no foul and get a good player back on the team but again Jones has his reasons for not doing so. This is one time I can say I'm proud of Jones for not  taking the easy route.

JimmytheGreek

Hmm now this may shed some light on the reason. https://twitter.com/tammyrobert

JimmytheGreek

depopulationINC

Yeah...additional "events" make it an easy decision...and good in Jones for being clear that he is the past either way

JimmytheGreek

Sad to hear that Justin just hasn't learned that violence is not the answer. http://www.reginapolice.ca/2017/09/male-charged-in-domestic-conflict-and-weapons-offence/

A 24 year-old Regina male is facing charges in connection with two separate incidents on August 30, 2017: one of which is an incident of domestic conflict.  The other incident involved an assault with a weapon, involving an employee of a Regina business.
On Wednesday, August 30, 2017, at about 6:15 p.m., police received a report of a female victim in hospital, who was the apparent victim of a physical assault.  A person who assisted the victim reported that he was driving on 10th Avenue when he observed a male and female in a physical altercation.  The female jumped into the witness’s vehicle and the male tried to do the same but was unsuccessful.  The witness drove the 23 year-old victim to hospital for treatment of her injuries and called police.  The suspect and the victim are known to each other.  Officers arrested the suspect at about 8:24 p.m. in front of a residence in the 900 block of Stanley Street.  The 24 year-old male was charged and held for court the following morning.
Also on Wednesday, August 30, 2017, at about 7:04 p.m., the Regina Police Service Communications Centre received a call from a female employee of a business located in the 1600 block Albert Street.  The woman indicated a male had entered her place of business about a half hour earlier, asking to use a phone, claiming he’d been robbed.  When the woman offered to contact police, the male declined.  He accepted some water and left, but then returned to claim a hat he’d left behind.  The employee alleged the male pointed a firearm at her before retrieving his hat and leaving.  The victim gave police a suspect description.  Police were able to confirm the male who entered the business on Albert Street matched the description of the male alleged to have been involved in the physical assault.  The same male was charged in connection with this incident as well.
Twenty-four year-old Justin Jemar COX, DOB: 1992-12-09, of Regina, is charged with Assault Causing Bodily Harm [267(b) CC] and first appeared in Provincial Court on this charge at 2:00 p.m. on August 31, 2017.  He is also charged with Assault with a Weapon [267(a) CC].  COX made his first court appearance on this charge at 9:30 a.m. on September 1, 2017.

What a waste of talent and of course the terrible suffering that he caused those he has been involved with. Unfortunately I feel that he needs to do some hard time  and again it's too bad  that he didn't take advantage of the huge break he got in the early Spring and get help. Now that option is more then likely gone and the only help he will be getting will probably be behind bars.

Really makes you wonder how he avoided it the last time and now someone is hospitalized because of his temper. Such a sad situation for all involved.  

Users Online

61 Guests, 0 Users (13 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Google (12), Baidu

Most Online Today: 114. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)