depopulationINC

Quote from: "GC Bound"
Before I get on the big band wagon, the Riders need to "at least" split the Home and Home with BC  1-1.
If not, then we're basically back where we were before this win.....in it real deep. :cowboy:

I'd say at least one of the next 3...but agreed you kinda have to hope for a split at least in back to backs.

Still some major concerns on D

StormRider1

I was at the game, I am not sure if in the 1st quarter, Glenn was throwing that bad, or all the receivers where not where they needed to be. The second quarter was a vast improvement. Our O line still needs lots of work, to many open lanes to our QB. Just not solid yet. Special teams... punt side ok, receiving needs a lot more work, ball carrier has little forward blocking it seems. Our D is getting a bit better, but still miss wide open receivers. D line well the sacks tell the tale, or Toronto's O line sucks like ours.

It was a win, I will take it, but we are far from being real contenders for a cup. I hope they keep getting better, time will tell. Oh!!  damn it was hot in the nose bleed section on the east side, and no breeze. LOL well the beer went down fine!!

ed ohmnes

Well regardless jimmy, we need 2 q.b.'s to be success full,   To put it more simply. If Glen goes down then we will see what we have I guess,  seems like no one wants to go there, but I think that's being a bit naive, hopefully one of our backups will do the job if called upon,  go riders , split in b.c.

depopulationINC

Well regardless jimmy, we need 2 q.b.'s to be success full,   To put it more simply. If Glen goes down then we will see what we have I guess,  seems like no one wants to go there, but I think that's being a bit naive, hopefully one of our backups will do the job if called upon,  go riders , split in b.c.

I think it is grossly naive to want to put in a backup in a one score game.

JimmytheGreek

I think it is grossly naive to want to put in a backup in a one score game.

Sure it would be great to see what we have  for back ups  but Jones isn't going to pull Glenn unless he is hurt or  the score is lopsided. Neither scenarios would be great because lets face it, the odds of us blowing many teams out is not great so more likely we would be the ones getting  blowed out.  If Glenn is hurt then that isn't a good situation either.  The only other likely scenario where the back ups would get any significant time playing is if we are out of contention for the playoffs but again nobody wants that to play out either.

ed ohmnes

I guess there's always Vince young ?   I noticed ray got injured, that's how fast it can happen,.

JimmytheGreek

I guess there's always Vince young ?   I noticed ray got injured, that's how fast it can happen,.

That isn't even funny.

Users Online

193 Guests, 13 Users (12 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
safetyblitz, Chewbaca1973, cheater, catfish, Grover, PatLynch, rpaege, KevinRiley2, raymarkca, ExPat, Yahoo!, Google (11)

Most Online Today: 300. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)