depopulationINC

Has signed on with the Riders again.

I know lots of people thought he was pissed about being bumped by Sam E...but I said it then...he liked the system and staff.  Sweet to have him back.

This is one of the 2 to 3 changes yet to come this year I mentioned the other day...I knew this was close.  There is another that I think will happen and within a week or so...the 3rd would be the biggest and in the secondary but that one is on the fence I think

JimmytheGreek

I assume you are referring to Ortha Foster? Word was out there that Jones had expected a call from him.

depopulationINC

Not otha no...they have talked though

He would be a pretty nice pick up though and one I could see happening as well 

Taleback

My guess is Bazzi.

depopulationINC

My guess is Bazzi.
I'm hoping Bazzi goes elsewhere...though I know the Riders are one of 3 or 5 teams talking to him.

I wish I could say more...just can't unfortunately. 

nowhereman

My guess is Bazzi.
I'm hoping Bazzi goes elsewhere...though I know the Riders are one of 3 or 5 teams talking to him.

Looks like Bazzie's going to BC (according to Lalji and Dunk)

CFL News @CFL_News

RT .@FarhanLaljiTSN
Hearing that Alex Bazzie is planning to sign with #BCLions for the balance of the season @CFLonTSN #CFL #BCLions

http://3downnation.com/2017/09/12/eskimos-agree-to-terms-with-db-a-j-jefferson-day-after-riders-release/

depopulationINC

My guess is Bazzi.

Looks like Bazzie's going to BC (according to Lalji and Dunk)

CFL News @CFL_News

RT .@FarhanLaljiTSN
Hearing that Alex Bazzie is planning to sign with #BCLions for the balance of the season @CFLonTSN #CFL #BCLions

http://3downnation.com/2017/09/12/eskimos-agree-to-terms-with-db-a-j-jefferson-day-after-riders-release/
Thank christ.

Users Online

213 Guests, 16 Users (17 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
DisplacedCatsFan, mike2579, tabbiefanmcb, tcmike, ExPat, bobo82, toddstattoo, Grover, Mightygoose, cheater, rcon, bowl450, Rick16, Google (17)

Most Online Today: 261. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)