nowhereman

Heard Dennis is released

PrideLivesHere

Heard Dennis is released
That frees up some salary. 

I liked Dennis, he just did not play up to $$$ the Riders were giving him. Good luck Dennis.
1966, 1989, 2007 & 2013 Grey Cup Champions

Riderville - Where Football Matters.

Abendschan

https://www.cfl.ca/2018/02/13/riders-release-ol-derek-dennis/

Link above on Derek Dennis release, Riders perhaps are chasing DL Zack Evans? - Ottawa
Revolution in their minds - the children start to march "Children of the Grave". Black Sabbath

Abendschan

Dennis switched positions from Tackle to Guard, market $$$value was less on his position move.

nowhereman

Riders release 3

*Int'l OL, Derek Dennis
*Int'l DL, Antonio Longino
*Int'l LB, Glenn Love

http://www.620ckrm.com/2018/02/13/saskatchewan-roughriders-release-derek-dennis/?sc_ref=twitter

Lerminx

Re: Dennis....understandabl move. Hoping it might mean Campbell returning?

nowhereman

Lalji reporting Zach Evans signing

DT Zach Evans is closing in on a deal with #Riders. The youngest of the elite Canadian DTs available.

Edit: sounds official now!

Iconic SR

Fantastic. Zach Evans back in the green and white

nowhereman

depopulationINC

Re: Dennis....understandabl move. Hoping it might mean Campbell returning?
There is a big beefy man coming in with not a pile of LT experience but I have faith in.

Iconic SR

Riders sign Messam according to Dunk
http://3downnation.com/2018/02/13/canadian-rb-jerome-messam-to-join-riders/
Just heard this on CTV news this am too.
If so - Welcome Back Jerome! Let’s win one here. Couldn’t get it done in Cowtown.

Riderman

Bond signed for one year. Can't be as an OT? He couldn't make the Bombers at OT because his footwork was poor. I wonder where Jones plans on playing him?

Riderman

Oh dear Lord....the Riders sign Sam Hurl. Did Jones not watch him play in Winnipeg this year? Hope he came really cheap because this likely means we have seen the last of Cam Judge.

Iconic SR

I had read somewhere that even the Stamps were pursuing Hurl.
There’s something going on that we may not know, because it strikes me as odd too

depopulationINC

Bond signed for one year. Can't be as an OT? He couldn't make the Bombers at OT because his footwork was poor. I wonder where Jones plans on playing him?
Bonds footwork is, imo, extremely good.  I've said before that I felt he should be playing tackle.  He wasn't playing tackle because he had Bryant beside him and he is an established top end lt and Bond has an affinity for left side.  He has played 25 or so games, including a few games worth at T, and in that time has ZERO sacks attributed against him...that is impressive.  He is not keen on planting his feet amd always has them moving, plus has the slide down.  He has never looked like an OG to me.

Users Online

69 Guests, 8 Users (2 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Niagara Als, 97valkyrie, MtnCat, Wumper, Allek, schmenger, Mightygoose, Google (2)

Most Online Today: 139. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)