depopulationINC

TD Carter

He serviceable enough Jimmy?

depopulationINC

Maybe the riders can make bo run for his life, that would be the answer.
^-------- This is what I want to see.

Go Riders Go
I just want to see contain.  I don't want him moving the pocket to the edges...that is where he eats you up.  If he is throwing the ball outside I want to see him doing that from between the tackles because the Riders have the speed to make some things happen there.  It also forces him into the shallow stuff, where the Riders have excelled, and over the middle, where they are probably the strongest right now than they have been all season.
Contain, extra coverage in the middle, force longer outside deep balls.  The Riders have the guys to compete with anyone out there.

greenandwhite

Well big W for the Riders tonight. They've now blown out every team in the west. We've gotta be excited with what we have on the field... not just for this season but next as well. Apparently we are the youngest team in the CFL 

150GAGE

That Chris Jones looks like a genius.  Wish he was coaching my team....
....and Carter is playing to his personality.
Hope to see more friendly Twitter wars... too funny. :P

JimmytheGreek

TD Carter

Lol all right yeah he did ok. He was burned a couple of times but Bo missed the receivers. Still Carter played better then I thought and good on him.

Great game all around but still wish we had a better run game or used it more. Still a win in Cowtown is ever so sweet.

depopulationINC

Well big W for the Riders tonight. They've now blown out every team in the west. We've gotta be excited with what we have on the field... not just for this season but next as well. Apparently we are the youngest team in the CFL
Is it actually the youngest?  Wow, I knew it was in the bottom couple, but figured Glen might drive them up lol

greenandwhite

Is it actually the youngest?  Wow, I knew it was in the bottom couple, but figured Glen might drive them up lol
I heard it on the pre game for whatever that is worth lol. 

depopulationINC

TD Carter

Lol all right yeah he did ok. He was burned a couple of times but Bo missed the receivers. Still Carter played better then I thought and good on him.

Great game all around but still wish we had a better run game or used it more. Still a win in Cowtown is ever so sweet.
A couple times and one of those was he was right there as most DBs would be and another he had to read the option.  He surrendered the deep in hopes the Safety would pick him up and went to the under...when someone picked it up he went deep and at least he was able to catch up and would have at least made a tackle on a deep ball....pretty impressive for playing press and then hesitating on the under play. 

Solid game for a first ever start.

As far as run game...this OL is under performing and needs to be better come cold weather...a lot better.  They did respectably against the number 1 run D though....and I am not going to complain about 20+ rushing attempts 2 games in a row

PrideLivesHere

OK that was Sweet.

Chad Owens still has it.

That was SWEET.

Go Riders Go.
1966, 1989, 2007 & 2013 Grey Cup Champions

Ignoring the Haters since May 11, 2006

Iconic SR

OK that was Sweet.

Chad Owens still has it.

That was SWEET.

Go Riders Go.
Most exciting Rider win since Grey Cup 2013. This game had it all, including an amazing week's build up. I'm guessing BLMitchell won't be on twitter for some time. 

Preisst

Very fun game to attend.  Stump fans bailed as they are wont to do,  not to kick them after a loss but they really do have an apathetic fan base.

I was impressed with a lot of our players and will say what I've mentioned a few times in the past which is that one can just feel the team first mentality that we have.........

It was a great game and a great time and I an looking forward to attending the WF in a few weeks......
"It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don't know all the answers." --John P. Lougbrane

ppull rulz!!!!

depopulationINC

Very fun game to attend.  Stump fans bailed as they are wont to do,  not to kick them after a loss but they really do have an apathetic fan base.

I was impressed with a lot of our players and will say what I've mentioned a few times in the past which is that one can just feel the team first mentality that we have.........

It was a great game and a great time and I an looking forward to attending the WF in a few weeks......

Yup...that is why guys like Lemon who wanted it more 'in their comfort zone' with duties were sent packing.  Also...if you watch Jones he rarely uses names.  He often uses generalities or numbers as a way of avoiding individualism. 

Iconic SR

Jones clearly seems to have the room with regards to his players and I think it's because of his football acumen, and his fairness/toughness balance. Plus he adds his own bit of swagger - which every team needs.

Moving forward my biggest concern is playing all 3 phases for all 4 qtrs. Just like we are sitting here now saying 'the Stamps can definitely be beat', other teams are saying the same thing about us (look at the Ottawa loss here at home 10 days ago). We haven't yet shown enough consistency to warrant any type of confidence. Every game is a tough game and we need to play 60 min.

GC Bound

The beginning of the season I didn't have much faith the Riders could even compete little lone win games.
As the season has progressed I think it would be hard for anyone to deny there has been significant improvement.
I have definite confidence that The Riders can now compete and win any game.
And for me the kicker is, we are consistently improving every game and on a roll at the best time in the season.
Look out!
Go Riders

Iconic SR

The beginning of the season I didn't have much faith the Riders could even compete little lone win games.
As the season has progressed I think it would be hard for anyone to deny there has been significant improvement.
I have definite confidence that The Riders can now compete and win any game.
And for me the kicker is, we are consistently improving every game and on a roll at the best time in the season.
Look out!
Go Riders
While we still have much excitement remaining this season, I'm REALLY looking forward to starting next season with the nucleus and chemistry we have now developed here.

Youngest team, quick, a few ball hawks, and a developing young Canadian QB who seems to possess the attitude and a team first approach. I sure hope we can retain him. In fact I'd be ok heading into next season with our current QBs - just in different order: BB-KG-VA

For the record, I know many  who were wanting to run Jones out of town - who now are all eerily silent. 

Users Online

92 Guests, 14 Users (16 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
KevinRiley2, Johnny Ticat slayer, Iconic SR, bohdon, sully, Chewbaca1973, dcmoses, ExPat, Mark, bobo82, danoc_86, RichardVeilleux, Google (16)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)