Used to play for Miami Dolphins
And ticats...last week

nowhereman

@sskroughriders
We have announced the following roster moves:
SIGNED: Ā·International running back Storm Johnson

Used to play for Miami Dolphins
And ticats...last week
Some were saying they didnā€™t want to see him go when he was cut from Ham 🤷ā€ā™‚ļø

depopulationINC

Kudos to you Rob Bagg.  Huge amount of respect and some team will get a gem for leadership 

I know he was on the fence, but with JH out and RB getting a signing bonus, I thought he would be safe.  None the less...hell of a career in Green and will be somewhere else if he chooses and will be a great leader for a team in need of a good national WR...who while is past his prime by a couple seasons can still be a pinch hitter and leader.  

depopulationINC

B Grant released....Jordan Williams-Lambert is IMO in there.  

The talent at WR in camp was real...there were 4 vet WRs already on the fence coming into camp.

depopulationINC

Owens out.  Only one left  that was on the fence prior to camp for WRs is Holley.

Iconic SR

My expectations at the WR position for 2018 has increased immensely. After last night's shitty outing I was expecting some different names making the news today, but after thinking about this for awhile I guess I can see the logic a bit better

depopulationINC

Parting ways with Bond is disappointing.  He was a beast through all of camp and their best OG hands down

Users Online

99 Guests, 23 Users (14 Spiders, 6 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Dexter, rcon, SeaFiddle, Dr.Whiskey, Hammertown Proud, Shipyard, catsteelers2002, RBFan2014, Ticatfan94, Grover, GOTC1, StampsRock!, ArgoFan1, FormerlyTurkish, hawthy, rhymes with orange, GHT120, Google (AdSense) (10), Google (4)

Most Online Today: 201. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)