depopulationINC

QB situation just got interesting...

BJ Daniels is at long last finally signed.  Been hyped and sought after as a CFL QB for a few years now.

Could lead to some sort of trade down the road 

nowhereman

QB situation just got interesting...

BJ Daniels is at long last finally signed.  Been hyped and sought after as a CFL QB for a few years now.

Could lead to some sort of trade down the road
If he shows well Cgy or Wpg might be interested.

nowhereman

nowhereman

Riders release 4
International defensive lineman Justin Horton
International running back Josh McPhearson
International quarterback Marquise Williams
International defensive back Sam Williams

https://www.riderville.com/2018/05/28/riders-transaction-may-28th/

greenandwhite

Riders release 4
International defensive lineman Justin Horton
International running back Josh McPhearson
International quarterback Marquise Williams
International defensive back Sam Williams

https://www.riderville.com/2018/05/28/riders-transaction-may-28th/
I thought BJ Daniels looked the best out of the quarterbacks though that could have been because he was playing against the Eskimo players who are likely going to be cut. Watford looked ok. Could see them both making the roster one on the PR. 

depopulationINC

Apparently the Riders have had a few inquiries about obtaining a QB via trade...and no, not all of them were in regards to Bridge.

nowhereman

Apparently the Riders have had a few inquiries about obtaining a QB via trade...and no, not all of them were in regards to Bridge.
Any “idea” ;) what they were offered in return?

bowl450

the injury forcing Trevor Harris out of the game the other night is a reminder that all teams need 2 quality QBs  to have a successful season.
IMHO none of our QBs are available at the present moment

depopulationINC

Atwane Grant gone...
...The competition at WR is real...cuz the guy can ball.

nowhereman

depopulationINC

Atwane Grant gone...
...The competition at WR is real...cuz the guy can ball.
Saw that, was trying to figure out how to post his tweets  :-\.

Competition must be crazy!
It is.  He is not the only returning receiver on the bubble....which says a mountain for the talent level that was already there.  AG is a very good player...one that Carter dubbed a star in the making...he will land elsewhere I am sure.

nowhereman

Riders sign former Titan RB David Cobb and DB Aaron Ivory and release DL Johnny Maxey (and as mentioned before, A. Grant)
https://www.riderville.com/2018/06/04/riders-transaction-june-4th/

depopulationINC

Maxey looked promising for the first 4 or 5 days of camp...I thought he might win out a job, but kinda fell off the radar since then and has not been overly noticeable.

Cobb is a battering ram...interesting signing.  Not sure I see why though

Ivory is an interesting prospect and someone they tried getting into camp originally.  I am rather hoping this means the end to Lyles...he is a disaster.  

nowhereman

depopulationINC

The head scratcher is Lyles sticking this long lol

Users Online

82 Guests, 8 Users (14 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Onemoredork, raymarkca, MadJack, Grover, Lyle B. Style, rshmglsky, Garney 26, Google (AdSense) (2), Google (12)

Most Online Today: 162. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)