depopulationINC

https://www.riderville.com/2017/10/03/notebook-trent-richardson-get-chance/

Linebacker Cameron Judge, who has missed Saskatchewan’s past 10 games with a shoulder injury, went on a Twitter rant Saturday that had many people asking questions.
One of his many tweets included what appeared to be a hint at retirement.
“I would like to announce that I am stepping away from focusing on my rehab on my shoulder surgery to focus on an off the field opportunity,” wrote Judge, a 22-year-old product of Montreal whom the Roughriders selected in the first round (second overall) of the 2017 draft.
Roughriders officials spoke with Judge, his parents and his agent after the tweets were posted. According to Jones, the notion of Judge leaving football was never raised during those conversations.
“I read (his posts) just like everybody else, but I spoke with him at length for about 30 minutes the other night and that’s not what he told me,” Jones said. “We’ll see when he comes up (to Regina next week) and we’ll honour whatever he does.”
Judge didn’t attend training camp with the Roughriders due to schooling commitments at UCLA. After reporting, he played in Saskatchewan’s first three regular-season games and made four special-teams tackles.

Iconic SR

Another case of nothing in a millenials life - becomes a Twitter fest of chasing rabbits down non-existent holes.

If there's nothing to report, why do people still want to report 'something'? Desperate for attention? 

bowl450

what is the status on Nick James ?

depopulationINC

ADDED TO PR:
Nat'l WR, Josh Stanford
WR, Ja’Juan Story
DB, Melvin White

RELEASED:
DL, T.J. Barnes
OL, Ryan White

nowhereman

Belton Johnson @bjizzle56

:)

depopulationINC

Other moves today:
SSK ADD FROM INJURED NAT Mike EDEM (DB)    Calgary – Removed from 6-game injured list
SSK ADD FROM INJURED INT AC LEONARD (DL)    Tennessee State – Removed from 6-game injured list

SSK TRF TO INJURED INT Samuel EGUAVOEN (LB)    Texas Tech – to Nov-25^^ (Nov-13)
SSK TRF TO INJURED INT Otha FOSTER (DB)    West Alabama – to Nov-25^^ (Nov-13)
SSK TRF TO INJURED INT Marquise WILLIAMS (QB)    North Carolina – to Nov-25^^ (Nov-13)

the 2 adds were fairly expected.
Foster's back is acting up again.  I would think the 6 is simply because he is not practicing this week.  Don't anticipate the full 6 there.

Sam E sounds like a minor thing and could be back in a couple as well...then again they may ride him on the 6 to end the season at this point with Foster up to speed.

Williams musta got a papercut.  They must remain high on this guy.

nowhereman

Oct 12
SSK ADD  INT Chris LYLES (DB)    Mississippi College
SSK ADD FROM INJURED INT Chad OWENS (WR)    Hawaii
SSK DEL  NAT Brett BLASZKO (WR)    Calgary
SSK TRF TO INJURED INT Antwane GRANT (WR)    Western  Kentucky – to Nov-25^^ (Nov-13)
SSK TRF TO INJURED INT Kacy RODGERS (DB)    Miami – to Oct-19

@jamienye
Chad Owens will be a scratch tomorrow. Confirmed by Coach Jones.
#Riders #CFL

depopulationINC

Oct 12
SSK ADD  INT Chris LYLES (DB)    Mississippi College
SSK ADD FROM INJURED INT Chad OWENS (WR)    Hawaii
SSK DEL  NAT Brett BLASZKO (WR)    Calgary
SSK TRF TO INJURED INT Antwane GRANT (WR)    Western  Kentucky – to Nov-25^^ (Nov-13)
SSK TRF TO INJURED INT Kacy RODGERS (DB)    Miami – to Oct-19

@jamienye
Chad Owens will be a scratch tomorrow. Confirmed by Coach Jones.
#Riders #CFL

none of these are actually additions...just activations and injuries for gameday. and Blaszko to the PR.

depopulationINC

Rod P is saying Getz has signed as a Rider. 

nowhereman

Well, if he’s going to legit play, it lets us put a NI on the field so TR can get in.

depopulationINC

Well, if he’s going to legit play, it lets us put a NI on the field so TR can get in.
Clark is also back and Dennis will sit...so the flexibility is not actually 'needed' with 3 NI on the OL again but doesn't hurt.  

LaFrance is out....my guess is he doesn't play for the Riders again.

nowhereman

ROSTER                                   16-Oct-17
SSK ADD  NAT Brett BLASZKO (WR)    Calgary
SSK ADD FROM INJURED NAT Dan CLARK (OL)    Regina Jrs. – Removed from 6-game injured list
SSK ADD FROM INJURED INT Samuel EGUAVOEN (LB)    Texas Tech – Removed from 6-game injured list
SSK TRF TO INJURED NAT Brandyn BARTLETT  (LB)    Tusculum College – to Oct-26
SSK TRF TO DISABLED NAT Brett BLASZKO (WR)    Calgary
SSK TRF TO INJURED NAT Kienan LAFRANCE  (RB)    Manitoba – to Oct-26

NON-ACTIVE                            16-Oct-17
SSK ADD  NAT Chris GETZLAF (WR)    Regina
SSK REM SGD  NAT Brett BLASZKO (WR)    Calgary

Lerminx

Do you mean that he is that injured that he is done for the season, or a combination of injury plus the coaching staff have essentially given up on him?

depopulationINC

Dennis will be out as well, but it is unclear if that is IRL or a backup role...sounds like he tweaked his back a bit so they will not press him...good idea to rest the odd guy right now and not risk making it worse.  Clark will push LaBatte back to RG.

depopulationINC

Do you mean that he is that injured that he is done for the season, or a combination of injury plus the coaching staff have essentially given up on him?

I am leaning towards this yes.  Never know.  just a WAG and speculation in the highest degree.  He was a liability rushing in the last 2 games.

Users Online

95 Guests, 3 Users (13 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
jim43bob, PTBO Dave, stevehvh, Yahoo!, Google (12)

Most Online Today: 140. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)