Int'l DL, Rakim Cox
Int'l OL, Jarvis Harrison

RELEASED:
R, Joe Craig
RB, Josh Harris
DL, Montori Hughes
DB, Mohammed Seisay

Rider1959

I see we have signed Trent Richardson , we can only hope he plays like he did his rookie year it would be nice to get back to playing smash mouth football on offence and take some of the pressure off our quarterbacks.

JimmytheGreek

I see we have signed Trent Richardson , we can only hope he plays like he did his rookie year it would be nice to get back to playing smash mouth football on offence and take some of the pressure off our quarterbacks.
Lol yeah I'm sure he will be the answer, I mean he averaged over 3 years 3.6 ypc now that is impressive.  ::) Yup this one is going to set  the league on fire. Well then again probably not. 

depopulationINC

Lol yeah I'm sure he will be the answer, I mean he averaged over 3 years 3.6 ypc now that is impressive.  ::) Yup this one is going to set  the league on fire. Well then again probably not.
Been many players that the subtle differences have meant the world for.  I think I posted this here a couple weeks ago...perhaps not...but Trent was interviewed about a year back and stated that when he was in NCAA his program was very regimented...eat...work out...school...practice...eat...study.  some systems are like that.  They lay everything out for the player.  Problem is that many don't learn it.  He stated that was a big problem for him...he was spoon fed a regiment but the real world wasn't like that and he shrugged a lot off.  He didn't know how to set himself up for success with training and eating and workouts and study time and so on.  I know lots of guys this happened to.  Most continue an adapted version of the regiment but many are not wired like that...not lazy or stupid or anything...just how it works out.  He said that part way through his first season the lack of that regiment was starting to have effect.  It got worse.  The last some time he has brought in some help and they opened his eyes to these problems and his has a whole new approach to it all.  Unfortunately for him NFL windows had closed already.

Will it work out...idunno...but if all of that holds true then this could work out to be a nice pickup.   If not...oh well...thanks for coming out.

nowhereman

Cameron Judge stepping away from football? 😔

Cameron Judge

✔@CameronJudge

I would like to announce that I am stepping away from focusing on my rehab on my shoulder surgery to focus on an off the field opportunity.

8:22 PM - Sep 30, 2017

depopulationINC

Cameron Judge

✔@CameronJudge

I would like to announce that I am stepping away from focusing on my rehab on my shoulder surgery to focus on an off the field opportunity.

I'd give this one a bit...dude just had surgery. 

nowhereman

Cameron Judge

✔@CameronJudge

They should take away all their devices until they’re lucid

depopulationINC

Cameron Judge

✔@CameronJudge

Mehhh...he is clearly going through some stuff...perhaps message are a part of it.  That said he has not said anything bad...mainly rambling 

He also states he will back in a couple of weeks

Iconic SR

Cameron Judge

✔@CameronJudge

No kidding. Millenials. They think every thought they have or every occurence in their lives - is media worthy.

depopulationINC

Cameron Judge

✔@CameronJudge

No kidding. Millenials. They think every thought they have or every occurence in their lives - is media worthy.
It's social media

Not media

Not the same

At all

This was primarily written for a group of his friends...apparently...perhaps the intended audience gets it...especially apparently he literally said that.

I'd also go out on a limb here and say this is a mess issue...not a millenial issue...anyone can go sideways with those...unfortunately the whole world is there to see it in today's age...if that is what this is I see the rambling as no more than a giggle tbh

Guess if you have never had a pain medication go sideways on you you wouldn't get it

If it is more...at least it is out there now 

Iconic SR

Whether we like to admit it or not - social media IS media. Big time. With more reach in many situations. 

And millenials grew up with it so it's part of their identity. 

depopulationINC

Whether we like to admit it or not - social media IS media. Big time. With more reach in many situations.

And millenials grew up with it so it's part of their identity.

No...it really isn't.  Social media is what you make of it 90% of the time...seldom is a story actually laid out.

Actually looks like the man did a pretty epic social media experiment TBH and separated those that are real to him with those that are not...I love it,

Iconic SR

Media is any collective tool that imparts or shares information or data. Sorry dude, like it or not social media is media.

depopulationINC

Media is any collective tool that imparts or shares information or data. Sorry dude, like it or not social media is media.

So this is a news site then...cool.

Not denying that it can be...but We'll agree to disagree.

Users Online

84 Guests, 5 Users (18 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Lyle B. Style, Obrigardo, RichardVeilleux, Yahoo!, Google (17)

Most Online Today: 161. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)