GC Bound

Well from what I can, no one has the Riders to win tonight.
Upset maybe.......wouldn't that be something!  :-X
I just don't know this team well enough at this point in the season to make a confident prediction of a win or even solid offensive decisions.
Go Riders Go

Iconic SR

Brandon Bridge not exactly confidence inspiring in this interview. His body language reminds me of a teenager caught doing something wrong:

https://brightcove.hs.llnwd.net/v1/uds/pd/4401740956001/201807/1622/4401740956001_5805415360001_5805411670001.mp4?pubId=4401740956001&videoId=5805411670001

If BB wants to be handed starter reins one day I sure hope this millenial grows up very soon. 4th year in the CFL and this is how he displays himself in camera? Doesn't he understand the leadership required?

StormRider1

Jones is and ego idiot, put Carter on O and leave bridge in, let him settle in. I hope Reynolds has the balls to let this ego maniac go at end of season. never wanted Jones here, still don't. The board needs to step in and get things settled. Jones thinks he's god, everyone says put Carter back on O but he keeps bucking it, what a ego fool!!

nowhereman

Wow that was frickin ugly, but it still counts 🙄, just get your crap figured out over the bye week!

greenandwhite

Jones is and ego idiot, put Carter on O and leave bridge in, let him settle in. I hope Reynolds has the balls to let this ego maniac go at end of season. never wanted Jones here, still don't. The board needs to step in and get things settled. Jones thinks he's god, everyone says put Carter back on O but he keeps bucking it, what a ego fool!!
They beat a very good Hamilton team. 

FootbalYouBet

They beat a very good Hamilton team.
they didn't do it by offense tho.

Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

it is not how much you love but how well you love

why be part of the solution when you can be part of the problem

Iconic SR

Jones outcoached the other Jones tonite and we won the game. Had Jones stuck with Bridge alone we would not have won. Both QBs contributed and together = ok QB'ing.  Defence and special teams coverage won it for us.

Iconic SR

Wow that was frickin ugly, but it still counts 🙄, just get your crap figured out over the bye week!
This was one of the most entertaining games we have attended in a long time. Great hard fought win over a very good TiCat team.

StormRider1

Jones outcoached the other Jones tonite and we won the game. Had Jones stuck with Bridge alone we would not have won. Both QBs contributed and together = ok QB'ing.  Defence and special teams coverage won it for us.
we are very lucky we won that game, and no Bridge needed to stay in game. and Jones still needs to go

Iconic SR

I think it’s the bandwagon jumpers who should leave.

Jones outcoached the other Jones last night. And it’s his D that outplayed them. Masoli has a record night and can’t score a TD? Incredible. We are 2-2 which we haven’t been in 4 or 5 years. So despite our flaws, we are improving but the Jones haters refuse to see it. Was a smart decision to rotate two QBs because one alone would have been in trouble all game long. Instead Jones used that to our advantage and kept TiCats coordinators guessing about a QB while our D picked it up to contain the TiCats. Very smart coaching and none of us saw that coming. 

GC Bound

Well that was something....alright.
Good for the Win.

Is it just me or have the defense not been coached on "finishing the tackles"!!! That was ugly.....anyone watching that?

Great to see Thigpen do what he does......keep doing that.

Looked to me like the Hamilton QB was never ever concerned about the Rider Defense....anyone else think Masoli had a 100 yrs to throw the ball Mannnnn >:(
Jones said no fishing time, got lots of work to do......Ya think
Well good for the win?
GO Riders GO

bcriders

Still can't believe we won this game.  Our defence looked brutal getting run over by that tank out of the cat's backfield and masoli hitting wide open receivers all night.  
Not necessarily thrilled but a W is a W.
Lot's of work to do in the bye week.

Taleback

I think it’s the bandwagon jumpers who should leave.

Jones outcoached the other Jones last night. And it’s his D that outplayed them. Masoli has a record night and can’t score a TD? Incredible. We are 2-2 which we haven’t been in 4 or 5 years. So despite our flaws, we are improving but the Jones haters refuse to see it. Was a smart decision to rotate two QBs because one alone would have been in trouble all game long. Instead Jones used that to our advantage and kept TiCats coordinators guessing about a QB while our D picked it up to contain the TiCats. Very smart coaching and none of us saw that coming.
This has to go down as the most as s kissing comment in the history of this site. What picture does Jones have of you that you want kept hidden??

greenandwhite

Still can't believe we won this game.  Our defence looked brutal getting run over by that tank out of the cat's backfield and masoli hitting wide open receivers all night.  
Not necessarily thrilled but a W is a W.
Lot's of work to do in the bye week.
The special teams played a huge role giving Hamilton long fields the entire night. 

PrideLivesHere

Special Teams and D won that game.

I think Bridge crossed the plane of the goal before the fumble. Should have had another 6 - at least.

Ugly - but a win is a win. 
1966, 1989, 2007 & 2013 Grey Cup Champions

Riderville - Where Football Matters.

Users Online

88 Guests, 12 Users (13 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Abendschan, Balticfox, rcon, ExPat, Grover, VICIOUSCIRCLE, ticats28, mycko75, MrLucky, Google (AdSense) (5), Google (7), Baidu

Most Online Today: 156. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)