depopulationINC

LaBatte/Marshall/Richardson gtg but none will (apparently)....dressing the healthiest...could play if needed but rolling with the healthy bodies that are building off chemistry.  I think if there had been anything iffy last game we would see a change.  This was actually the case last week with the exception of Blue...who still needed time to be effective.  even now he could play but likely would be struggling by the end....with the big push the Argos have it was the right call on the OL...ratio or not.  I also know that Marshall is a bit more ready than Richardson but there is "something" that they have on the backburner with the roster players presently that they might try in the game that certain players are set to and one would probably need to come off for Marshall.  Can't say much more than that but perhaps right at kickoff I can pop on and say something on it...even then, it might not get used this week...but I think it will.  Maybe I will send a couple IMs on it right before the game as long as people keep it zipped until either after the playoffs or they see it rolled out.

greenandwhite

Jones said Marshall won't play. Unless Jones is fibbing? 

depopulationINC

no
unless fibbing
see above

I think if there had been concerns with others in the last game they would adjust...but you roll with chemistry when it is there and available....Marshall is also not at 100% but easily close enough to go if needed.  Richardson is not as ready but could.  Blue could play but I think become a liability here and there at points in the game.  If they needed the ratio he would play.

Iconic SR

Thinking back to the days not long ago when we had no depth in many positions and wondered what to do if someone got hurt.

And thought that was normal.

Kudos to Jones for uncovering or bringing in as much talent as he has. Murphy too. That man doesn't get as much credit as he deserves.

greenandwhite

no
unless fibbing
see above

I think if there had been concerns with others in the last game they would adjust...but you roll with chemistry when it is there and available....Marshall is also not at 100% but easily close enough to go if needed.  Richardson is not as ready but could.  Blue could play but I think become a liability here and there at points in the game.  If they needed the ratio he would play.
Just reread your post. Makes more sense to me now haha  

ed ohmnes

With this pen and another week under his belt, the riders increase their chances ,  go riders’

beaglehound

Watched some interviews last night with various Rider players and coach Jones. They seem to be pretty loose and revel in their underdog status. They don't want to be the focus (more than what is necessary in a division final). They have excelled on their eastern trips since Jones has been here and yes part of that is the disparity east vs west, but they definitely are a team that can amp it up when away from home.

This team loves proving many  critics wrong. It was only 6 or 7 short weeks ago many were calling for the coach's head, they were lamenting the loss of aged veterans, and felt we were doomed for yet another failure season. And here we are today..............

No matter the game outcome, the season has been a success in that they've achieved their goal of a complete rebuild top to bottom, we have skill, depth and youth pretty much everywhere, and their eye is on the prize.

Go RIDERS!  ;D
Agreed Iconic.  The Roughriders have an excellent chance of making it to the Grey Cup.  They are playing like a team possessed.  But they need to play "possessed" without their heads doing a 360!  The last few games I've watched, I saw a disciplined and tenacious team with one objective in mind.  Win each game and win them convincingly.  The Roughriders have now knocked out Ottawa.  Toronto with Ricky Ray at the helm is good and can be very good.  They want to win as badly as SSK so the Argos are not going to roll over and give up.    

Dumb and costly penalties and/or injuries in key positions may make the difference.  Let's hope whichever team wins it will not be a controversial victory.  Let' also hope that the win will not be because of injuries or costly penalties. 
"Peace is not the absence of conflict in life but the ability to cope with it."

Iconic SR

Watched some interviews last night with various Rider players and coach Jones. They seem to be pretty loose and revel in their underdog status. They don't want to be the focus (more than what is necessary in a division final). They have excelled on their eastern trips since Jones has been here and yes part of that is the disparity east vs west, but they definitely are a team that can amp it up when away from home.

This team loves proving many  critics wrong. It was only 6 or 7 short weeks ago many were calling for the coach's head, they were lamenting the loss of aged veterans, and felt we were doomed for yet another failure season. And here we are today..............

No matter the game outcome, the season has been a success in that they've achieved their goal of a complete rebuild top to bottom, we have skill, depth and youth pretty much everywhere, and their eye is on the prize.

Go RIDERS!  ;D
Agreed Iconic.  The Roughriders have an excellent chance of making it to the Grey Cup.  They are playing like a team possessed.  But they need to play "possessed" without their heads doing a 360!  The last few games I've watched, I saw a disciplined and tenacious team with one objective in mind.  Win each game and win them convincingly.  The Roughriders have now knocked out Ottawa.  Toronto with Ricky Ray at the helm is good and can be very good.  They want to win as badly as SSK so the Argos are not going to roll over and give up.    

Dumb and costly penalties and/or injuries in key positions may make the difference.  Let's hope whichever team wins it will not be a controversial victory.  Let' also hope that the win will not be because of injuries or costly penalties.
Definitely would love to see a clear and sound win. Doesn't have to be a blowout, but rather a game of ball control, few penalties, execution in the red zone, and a balanced 60 minute effort across all 3 phases.

We can do this. Go RIDERS!

patcarm

Has anyone found out who the referee will be?  And don't say "Proulx".

PrideLivesHere

Has anyone found out who the referee will be?  And don't say "Proulx".
I hope not. Please no.
1966, 1989, 2007 & 2013 Grey Cup Champions

Riderville - Where Football Matters.

depopulationINC

Has anyone found out who the referee will be?  And don't say "Proulx".
Bradbury. 

I have no issues with Proulx in comparison.  Strap yourselves in for a flag fest.

Iconic SR

But no turd downs

ed ohmnes

Any changes to the roster or is it set for the game,  I don’t know if they can change it anymore .

GC Bound

I'm expecting an explosive game, if all play at a high level it could be one of the best Eastern Finals in the books and history made if the Riders pull it off!
Go Riders Go

Iconic SR

Go RIDERS!!

We can do this

Users Online

117 Guests, 2 Users (5 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
ed ohmnes, Grover, Google (5)

Most Online Today: 170. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)