Taleback

Problem is, as I read it, he was importing a banned substance into the country. That's a little more serious than simple pot possession. Don't think this is going to end well.

depopulationINC

Problem is, as I read it, he was importing a banned substance into the country. That's a little more serious than simple pot possession. Don't think this is going to end well.
They only charged him with possession so...

Still, that is 2 times in a couple months...They may have to give him a wrist slap.  I understand that pot is not a banned substance in the CFL...but still.  I also dont believe this this will turn out massive or anything.  Absolute worst case would be like 1 game, but realistically is maybe a fine.

150GAGE

Isn't there enough pot in Sask so Duron can get it locally?
I certainly smelled enough of it at the stadium I  when went to a game several years back.

Allek

I wonder if this could make travel crossing the border a little ticklish. Also would Chris Jones be making a statement in regards to this or is it something as a coach you just shrug off as players private life and mind there own business. I ask because I just don't recall how similar situations have been addressed by any CFL coaches. Unfortunately it's still illegal...
Once a Rider fan, always a Rider fan.

depopulationINC

I wonder if this could make travel crossing the border a little ticklish. Also would Chris Jones be making a statement in regards to this or is it something as a coach you just shrug off as players private life and mind there own business. I ask because I just don't recall how similar situations have been addressed by any CFL coaches. Unfortunately it's still illegal...
They'll have to feel out how the leaue feels.  They won't give a rats arse about the weed itself...it is not banned under the league's substance program.  

Iconic SR

Border security did their job.

Saskatoon Police did their job.

Trudeau hasn't made it legal yet.

Carter didn't do his job (not break the law while under contract).

Hoping for a slap on his wrist or an absolute discharge, but I'm not too confident of that. 

Users Online

93 Guests, 4 Users (13 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
RichardVeilleux, ticats28, KevinRiley2, Grover, Google (13)

Most Online Today: 110. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)