QQ One-Nine

Quote from: "noback"
most likely ALL of them
I'm just saying I rather be sitting :)

And yet they refer to it as "premium seating" on the graphic. Go figure.  :?
“This isn’t about why football doesn’t work in Ottawa,” said (Jeff) Hunt, “It’s more, on a larger scale, why poorly run businesses don’t work anywhere.” Ottawa Business Journal, September 12th, 2013.

QQ One-Nine

Hey, I didn't know this...

Following Friday’s game, the REDBLACKS finally return to the friendly confines of TD Place when they host the Toronto Argonauts on July 31 in the first of a four-game homestand. That game will feature a group of special guests as the 1976 Grey Cup-winning Ottawa Rough Riders team will be honoured.

noback

Any body else get out to the Tailgate Party and autograph session at the Arena on Sunday?
We took the time to get all the signatures we could and to talk to some of the players from the past :)
It was great to see a lot of familiar faces and to say hi once again was great! Thanks for the memories!!!!! :thup:
Southsiders Rule --- North Side Still Sucks!

QQ One-Nine

Those are pretty great, noback.  :thup:  I was at the tailgate party briefly but didn't see that they were meetin' and greetin' at that point.  Good on ya, man.

QQ One-Nine

During the QB Club last night, the hosts commented on the weird appearance of Burris' finger. Maybe it's just Rod Pedersen-like babying but the injury might still be a bigger deal than we realized.

Interviews with Gott, Gillanders, Pierzchalski and Desjardins as well. Can listen to it here:

http://www.tsn.ca/radio/ottawa-1200/red ... b-1.554024

QQ One-Nine

Travon Van and Ernest Jackson are the guests at the next QB club.  

Sept 14th, 6-8PM.

Tail Gators.
1642 Merivale Rd

QQ One-Nine

Got a QB Club going on next week!

The Quarterback Club is back for 2017 and we’re hosting our first Grey Cup edition!

See Jon Gott, Brad Sinopoli, Henry Burris and the Grey Cup at The Prescott (379 Preston St) on Wednesday, February 22 from 6-8 p.m.

slimjim2

The REDBLACKS received their Grey Cup rings at the Museum of History in Gatineau

http://www.ottawasun.com/2017/05/27/red ... ge-to-hank

noback

Awesome looking rings!
Nice touch with the inscription on the inside

QQ One-Nine

Oh, I hadn't seen the "Thanks Hank" part!

I know the championship game score is commonly included, but is the Eastern Final's score?

QQ One-Nine

The Quarterback Club returns June 20 at The Prescott (379 Preston St) from 6-8 p.m. Meet QBs Trevor Harris and Drew Tate, and ask them questions about their Grey Cup experiences and the upcoming season.

Users Online

191 Guests, 13 Users (12 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
cheater, catfish, Grover, PatLynch, rpaege, KevinRiley2, raymarkca, ExPat, ticats28, Onemoredork, Yahoo!, Google (11)

Most Online Today: 300. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)