BigJoeM

They need a new banner for the 2016 Grey Cup Champions .  :D
There was a man who had nothing to hide so he didn't care about privacy and I knew another who had nothing to say so he didn't care about free speech .

RBFan2014

Article in the citizen today says that 2000 temporary seats will be added to the east end zone for the season next year...

"About 10,000 seats will be added for the Grey Cup, with 2,000 or so of those erected in the east end zone and available all season."

Hank01

Disappointed they didn't add a second screen in the east or did something with the hill like the pilsner end at new mosaic . With some 150 money floating around they could have done something .

Hank01

Watching the game tonight that east bridge is so dwarfed by the end zone seats .
Glad they have security moving people off the bridge as it's too narrow for the volume .

Ottawa_Rough_Riders

Disappointed they didn't add a second screen in the east or did something with the hill like the pilsner end at new mosaic . With some 150 money floating around they could have done something .
They should have installed the screen in the east end zones where the old one was all along. I have my season tickets in the upper Section EE and its situated in an awkward area. You have to look over your shoulder to look at it. If they hadn't built that butt-ugly condo building they might've been able to put it centered in the east end zones. The stadium was not designed by a football fan. Everyone raves about the "new" stadium. I see 1/2 a new stadium.  Look at the stadiums they built in Regina, Winnipeg and Toronto. Beautiful and all new.They could've done a better job in my opinion. The architect was not a football fan.
Knock Em Cold, In the Cold ! (Jack Gotta circa 1973)

Hank01

Especially with a Grey CUP you would think there would be a standard  set with those type of prices that a second screen is mandatory . With the 150th year this was a no brainer .

Hank01

I hope they keep that second screen next year from the Grey Cup . The stadium looked fantastic at Grey Cup.

Users Online

108 Guests, 10 Users (6 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
BillyDee87, narles, 15_championships, KevinRiley2, Lennywasout, ed ohmnes, FootbalYouBet, Mightygoose, stevehvh, Google (6)

Most Online Today: 177. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)