Hank01

I wouldn't mind seeing the Phillip's signature R with two bloody axes it made the R look a little less College or Riverdale High Schoolish  just my opinion .

I would like to see a throw back look for a game or two each year with the single R but move on to the new era with a more bold and violent football statement fulltime with the teams new name and meaning behind it being crazy Ottawa Valley Lumberjack's plaid somewhere and blood stained  R  .

Ottawa_Rough_Riders

Time to put a big R on the helmet. The R they have now looks too puny and weak.
Knock Em Cold, In the Cold ! (Jack Gotta circa 1973)

BigJoeM

I wonder when they will use a red helmet instead of the white one .
There was a man who had nothing to hide so he didn't care about privacy and I knew another who had nothing to say so he didn't care about free speech .

seamack3

I detest the white helmets...  whoever designed this obviously thought the team was called the 'WHITEblacks'... what a joke!

Ottawa_Rough_Riders

Quote from: "seamack3"
I detest the white helmets...  whoever designed this obviously thought the team was called the 'WHITEblacks'... what a joke!

I agree. They remind me of big off-white cue balls. Get rid of them.

Brain007

ok, Thanks for the info,
looking forward

BigJoeM

Quote from: "bobo82"
how about this for a look ? I mean if the Stamps can wear black helmets then what's stopping you guys  from wearing  red helmets with your white signature "R" ?  8) Just picture this helmet alongside a black based jersey with white numbers,red trim and interchangeable alternating red and/or white pants with black piping. I think it would look sharp and would  definitely scream and say we are the REDBLACKS !!! :)  

Red Helmet doesn't look that bad.

slimjim2

The colours are Red and Black and I prefer the Black helmets.   Why do they need white helmets?   one helmet only - black.
The Stamps colours are Red and White,  they should be wearing either red or white helmets not black.
What's next the green and white Riders wearing black helmets?

Ottawa_Rough_Riders

Time to renew my yearly request to "Bring Back the Rough Riders Uniforms & Helmets"

150GAGE

If this is my team, I wouldn't change a thing as long as they are winning. Don't jinx it.

Iconic SR

Time to renew my yearly request to "Bring Back the Rough Riders Uniforms & Helmets
Are you trying to kill off another CFL club? RedBlacks seem to have gotten their groove on with the teams fans. Why muddy those waters?

Ottawa_Rough_Riders

If that's all it takes to kill a team off, then we don't deserve a team. There were many excellent Rough Rider teams. I can't believe The Redblacks' don't sell any Rough Rider memorabilia to honour Ottawa's glorious football history. These were iconic helmets and uniforms and there are many old Rough Rider fans out there that would love to see the old uniforms again. Why not put a large Redblacks "R" instead then ? There was only the last decade of the Rough Riders that were bad and that was because of terrible ownership. As a season ticket holder from the start and a former Rough Riders season ticket holder, it disappoints me that there is nothing for the older fan. Jeff Hunt only gives a crap about the Millenials. Here's news to you, there was football in Ottawa long before the Millenials were around.

Vermonter

Ottawa_Rough_Riders

Please not those ones. Of all the Rough Riders uniforms, these were the worst ones. Bad idea by Bruce Firestone. He tried to tell fans that these colours were part of the Riders history. I've done research and I haven't seen any indication of these. I mean the traditional uniforms during the Russ Jackson era. These are the ones the Redblacks should bring back, with the singular R.

Hank01

Please not those ones. Of all the Rough Riders uniforms, these were the worst ones. Bad idea by Bruce Firestone. He tried to tell fans that these colours were part of the Riders history. I've done research and I haven't seen any indication of these. I mean the traditional uniforms during the Russ Jackson era. These are the ones the Redblacks should bring back, with the singular R.
 A single R with two bloody axes crossed over would do the trick . You need the red .

Users Online

61 Guests, 0 Users (14 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Google (13), Baidu

Most Online Today: 114. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)