TravelPat1

I'm not going to that February 27th CONCACAF game but will be there a few days later on Saturday afternoon March 3rd for the regular season opener and the raising of the MLS Cup banner. That could be a chilly one too. 

alphamale111

I'm not going to that February 27th CONCACAF game but will be there a few days later on Saturday afternoon March 3rd for the regular season opener and the raising of the MLS Cup banner. That could be a chilly one too.
I will be... gonna be cold.
March 3rd will be the same.

TravelPat1

Sign of the times - or at least the state of the teams?  

Today was the first day the general public could buy single TFC tickets and both their CONCACAF game on February 27th and the MLS Season home opener on March 3rd are both very close to being sold out already.

The Jays tickets have been on sale since yesterday - and the home opener - which is even against the Yankees this year - still has 5,000+ seats left.  The last few years the home opener had sold out in hours. 

Aerial

I don't care about soccer in Canada as a spectator sport or the MLS but I'm glad for the footie fans in Toronto that they love this stuff.  Good for them, not my thingy. At all or in the least but very glad for these folk.  Have fun y'all. Very glad for you all.

I know Ron Swanson from Parks and Recreation will understand me on this.  ;D
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

alphamale111

Grow lights working overtime!!!

alphamale111

And the lights during the day...

TravelPat1

18 days until I'm in one of the seats almost right behind the TFC bench. (Thank goodness with access to the West Side Club to stay warm pre-game and halftime.)  :)

Aerial

One day I'd love to get to BMO for an Argos game have to admit.  Definitely a CFL game at BMO is a bucket list item.

Users Online

82 Guests, 6 Users (11 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
KevinRiley2, Lyle B. Style, rusjod, Davaidengi, J5V, Google (11)

Most Online Today: 139. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)