FootbalYouBet

I love this sport.  My wife and I have been playing for 34.5 yrs and counting.  I think we are winning.

One of many reasons for our success is that we share some sport fandom.

We both like CFL, NFL, International Soccer, and NHL playoffs, in that order.

I am so lucky.    

If you are not playing this sport, I highly recommend that you do.  All it takes is the right chemistry

of course, nothing is perfect...my wife has the bad habit of often cheering for the wrong teams. :)
Live well and please God

If every man had a wife like mine
There would be no war,  there would be no crime

KevinRiley2

I love this sport.  My wife and I have been playing for 34.5 yrs and counting.  I think we are winning.

One of many reasons for our success is that we share some sport fandom.

We both like CFL, NFL, International Soccer, and NHL playoffs, in that order.

I am so lucky.    

If you are not playing this sport, I highly recommend that you do.  All it takes is the right chemistry

of course, nothing is perfect...my wife has the bad habit of often cheering for the wrong teams. :)
Good for you, buddy.  :)
* Kevin Riley = The moral conscience AND movie reviewer for cfl.ca.  :)
* When in doubt, always ask (WWKD) What Would Kevin Do?
* Forgive me for always taking the High Road.  It's the ONLY Road I know.

Aerial

For sure, great stuff FYB.  I think a great marriage is similar to a cosmic merger, awe inspiring and as you say, great chemistry.  Creation of something greater than the sum of it's parts.

I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

RedandWhite

...good analogy Earl...33 years this May for us...
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.

DAN38

Over 40 for me.....If I had to fight every clown that made a pass at my wife over the years, in spite of knowing she was married, I would be a Golden Gloves champ by now. The guys who hit on her and didn't know she was married, well I can't really blame them, she's a very attractive woman. What can I say ?
Si vis pacem... para bellum

EastVanMark

Marriage...The most dangerous bloodsport of them all

PTBO Dave

Meh, I look forward to the annual GM meetings more than I do the regular season.  :P

DAN38

Meh, I look forward to the annual GM meetings more than I do the regular season.  :P
     Probably just lack of stamina. I hear they have pills for this nowadays. I'm not sure. ;)

Aerial

Meh, I look forward to the annual GM meetings more than I do the regular season.  :P
It's possible one could read a whole lot into that statement PTBO.  But I will choose to decline from trying to decipher any possible meanings.  ;)

PTBO Dave

Probably just lack of stamina. I hear they have pills for this nowadays. I'm not sure. ;)
I thought players could get suspended for taking those performance-enhancing pills. 

On the other hand, a 4-game suspension could be fun.  :D

-Hammer-

Martok has good thoughts about the subject

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFpwGW697-A

Hank01

When you divorce is that the playoffs or is the team defunct ?  

PTBO Dave

Or is it winning the Cup? Or becoming an UFA after a breakout season? 

FootbalYouBet

when, not if?

divorce means you lost.

Hank01

when, not if?

divorce means you lost.
I dunno know a lot of people that should be divorced . They have been losing time that could be spent healthy , sane and happy whether with someone else or alone .

Users Online

116 Guests, 8 Users (14 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Chris_87, Sidney, toddstattoo, stevehvh, KevinRiley2, Grover, Google (14)

Most Online Today: 177. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)