TravelPat1

Brutal toss by Brady,  brutal. High school stuff.
Yeah that Brady is a high school no talent QB.   LMAO 

Hank01

Weird; it looks much like last years start with the Falcons . 

Hank01

Great yak run by Burkhead .

TravelPat1

Patriots are never out of it. The Eagles have to keep scoring. 

Hank01

Great offence . It is nice to see the misses in extra points and field goals . As a CFL fan alone it gives cred that we are not exclusive to bad kicking it happens in the NFL too .

Still a great game .

Aerial

Brutal kicking, high school extra point stuff.  Good game though.
"Canadian football does in fact have 4 downs, its just that as Canadians we are very polite and punt on the third down" -John Candy, SCTV

Aerial

How do you figure?  Love that, totally screwed the Pats, totally.  Awesome!  That takes balls to call that play.  All time gutsy trick plays no question.

But never count out the Pats, their coach has an economics background after all. ;)

TravelPat1

With how the kickers have struggled can you imagine the pressure they'll be feeling if they are lining up for a last play of the game field goal to win?  Yikes!

And how about that touchdown!  Wow!

Other than the messed up kicking plays - over 300 yards for each team! Awesome first half. 

Grover

pretty sure we've seen that play before

bad camera work, same play

https://twitter.com/CFL/status/960318959890333698

Thanks to @Doc_Dave for sig

Aerial

Please Grey Cup, organizers, never get Justin Timbersucks to do a Grey Cup halftime.  That is SO BAD!   I can't even listen to that garbage.

TravelPat1

Loved the Prince part. Especially lighting half the city up in purple. The first half of the half time show was a bit of a too busy mess. From the Prince tribute on - it was much better. 

Aerial

I didn't watch or listen to it after the first 10 seconds.  Whatever.  I'm just not a Timberlake fan I guess.

Great start by the Pats in the 2nd half, Eagles have to figure out how to stop Brady to Gronk.

Aerial

Tough one to call on that Eagles td.  I think the refs made the wrong call but the right call was made to not overturn it as it wasn't conclusive ENOUGH to overturn it.  

Hank01

Wow what a game . 

Hank01

Who says you have to retire at 40 ?

Users Online

74 Guests, 7 Users (9 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Augustus67, pdson2, smogmonster, KevinRiley2, ruswamahmet, Google (AdSense) (4), Google (5)

Most Online Today: 376. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)