Iconic SR

Obviously the Pats are favoured but it's still football and strange things can happen. 

Aerial

"Canadian football does in fact have 4 downs, its just that as Canadians we are very polite and punt on the third down" -John Candy, SCTV

sambo42

ABNE... Anybody But New England!!

EastVanMark

Which team has the most CFL connections?

Perhaps that's the team to cheer for

tony

Have to find a dog mask   ;)

FootbalYouBet

I have been a long time eagles fan and I like to see a first time SB winner.
Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

it is not how much you love but how well you love

why be part of the solution when you can be part of the problem

Iconic SR

Personally, and although I have no dog in this race, I want the Patriots to win so that we can witness history, excellence, focus, records earned/broken, team work, athleticism, and strategies that are very rare these days in sports. 

It raises the bar. Which elevates the sport. Which increases expectations.

Resulting in better programs and a better overall football product for us the fans.

tony

I have been a long time eagles fan and I like to see a first time SB winner.
With you FootbalYouBet.   Fly Eagles Fly.

Aerial

I bet my bottom dollar Trump is hoping for a Pats win.  One reason why a lot of people will be cheering for the Eagles.  8)

btharner

It's a win-win situation. The Eagles win their first SB, or the Pats win their sixth to tie the Steelers and I can rub it in to  the obnoxious Pittsburgh fans that I work with that the Patriots have won their six titles in 16 years while the Steelers needed 34 and, therefore, New England is the greatest team in the Super Bowl era.

FootbalYouBet

It's a win-win situation. The Eagles win their first SB, or the Pats win their sixth to tie the Steelers and I can rub it in to  the obnoxious Pittsburgh fans that I work with that the Patriots have won their six titles in 16 years while the Steelers needed 34 and, therefore, New England is the greatest team in the Super Bowl era.
works for me.

Steelers, Cowboys, and Giants are my 3 most disliked teams.

Anything that takes any glory away from any of them cant be all bad.

Iconic SR

I bet my bottom dollar Trump is hoping for a Pats win.  One reason why a lot of people will be cheering for the Eagles.  8)
Half the country, anyway

Aerial

Watch Trump raise his hand in victory if the Pats win. That should peeve off a few people.   :-*

Iconic SR

Watch Trump raise his hand in victory if the Pats win. That should peeve off a few people.   :-*
I’d be very surprised if Trump doesn’t do something controversial or inflammatory to stir the pot that day and make it about him not the game. 

TravelPat1

Expensive ticket. On World News Tonight on ABC this evening they said the cheapest ticket they could find online  was $4500 per ticket.  Yikes!

Users Online

83 Guests, 9 Users (21 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
J5V, Mightygoose, ExPat, Dr.Whiskey, Balticfox, VICIOUSCIRCLE, tcmike, TeddyFay, Google (AdSense) (5), Google (16)

Most Online Today: 192. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)