Iconic SR

Are you kidding me, as someone who hates traffic and impersonality and have been in much larger cities than Saskatoon - guess what?

Give me Saskatoon over Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver - ok Quebec City that's an actual tough one, I love the place, but big cities like the big 3 in Canada are so not what my wife and myself want now in our early retirement years, that's for sure.  Wiarton is looking real good though I will admit.  ;)
I hear ya about the traffic issues. To deal with that daily as a commute or just general getting around daily - it gets old fast. But for visiting, sightseeing, dining, major events, tourist stuff and overwhelming natural beauty - Saskatoon doesn’t compare at all to Vancouver. You can eat outside and enjoy the views on a patio in January. Take in 3 seasons of activity in one day, etc etc. 

We try to get to the west coast each January or February to see family and tour around. Feels like a vacation. Doing the same in Saskatoon in January or February - does not and is generally another week of being indoors avoiding the harsh cold. I can do that at home.

Aerial

Well everyone has their likes and dislikes.  I could use the warmer climes of Vancouver no question on frigid cold days, agree with that, and the gorgeous mountain views when available.  Pricey place to buy a house though to live there.  But visiting, sure.  I actually preferred Victoria the couple times out there though.
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

Users Online

87 Guests, 5 Users (10 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
GHT120, Lennywasout, heapbag, Google (10)

Most Online Today: 145. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)