c-way-dude

According to nhltoseattle.com, it looks like most of the financing is in place to renovate Key Arena to modern NHL standards.  The projected date of having renovations completed is October, 2021.  Projected NHL owner Jerry Bruckheimer has enlisted a wealthy partner named David Bonderman.  They are estimated to have a combined net worth of $3.5 billion.

KevinRiley2

Quote from: "c-way-dude"
According to nhltoseattle.com, it looks like most of the financing is in place to renovate Key Arena to modern NHL standards.  The projected date of having renovations completed is October, 2021.  Projected NHL owner Jerry Bruckheimer has enlisted a wealthy partner named David Bonderman.  They are estimated to have a combined net worth of $3.5 billion.
I'll believe it when I see it.
* Kevin Riley = The moral conscience AND movie reviewer for cfl.ca.  :)
* When in doubt, always ask (WWKD) What Would Kevin Do?
* Forgive me for always taking the High Road.  It's the ONLY Road I know.

Aerial

I have to promote this, my cousin once removed, Rich Clune of the Marlies and who has had stints in the NHL.  I know my cousin is very proud of the way her son has bounced back from living a life of drugs, too much alcohol and addiction etc.

Rich Clune teams up with Toronto producer to create a short film that explores mental health

http://www.bardown.com/rich-clune-teams-up-with-toronto-producer-to-create-a-short-film-that-explores-mental-health-1.830127
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

Users Online

98 Guests, 17 Users (12 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
SteelCitySteve, PTBO Dave, raymarkca, GernB, ticats28, heapbag, Iconic SR, VICIOUSCIRCLE, Beam reach, DisplacedCatsFan, Mightygoose, RichardVeilleux, FootbalYouBet, Abendschan, Yahoo!, Google (11)

Most Online Today: 154. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)