FootbalYouBet

so, anyone here strongly cheering for or against any NFL teams.

Contenders I am cheering for

Eagles
Rams
Saints
Cardinals
Falcons

I would also like to see Chargers, Raiders, Lions and Bills do better.

I cheer against

Giants, Cowboys, and Steelers.

Live well and please God

If every man had a wife like mine
There would be no war,  there would be no crime

KevinRiley2

Ryan likes the New York Giants.

Me, I don't like any NFL teams.
* Kevin Riley = The moral conscience AND movie reviewer for cfl.ca.  :)
* When in doubt, always ask (WWKD) What Would Kevin Do?
* Forgive me for always taking the High Road.  It's the ONLY Road I know.

rcon

Meh. I am waiting until June, when real football starts.

Nick 1963

I'm a Green Bay Packers fan, so it doesn't appear that I'll have much to cheer for in the play-offs.

At the moment, I've got a bit of a soft spot for the LA Chargers, purely because I predicted that Joey Bosa would be a star in the NFL, after seeing him play during his sophomore year at Ohio State. So when he and the team does well, I can gloat about my talent spotting abilities to my family and friends :) 

FootbalYouBet

I'm a Green Bay Packers fan, so it doesn't appear that I'll have much to cheer for in the play-offs.

At the moment, I've got a bit of a soft spot for the LA Chargers, purely because I predicted that Joey Bosa would be a star in the NFL, after seeing him play during his sophomore year at Ohio State. So when he and the team does well, I can gloat about my talent spotting abilities to my family and friends :)
I was sort of that way regarding Doug Flutie.  Watched him in Boston College.  Cheered for them because their initials were BC.  Saw the Hail Mary game and I was a fan.  Followed him everywhere he went and knew he would do great in CFL if he ever came up.  What a ride that was.

TravelPat1

Lake effect snow bowl in Buffalo right now for the Bills - Colts game.  You can barely make out the players and can't make out the other side of the field at all. I've never seen it snowing so hard at a football game before.

oo DAWG oo

The home team of course ...which is winning right now

Aerial

Ok, that is cool have to admit but not sure the NFL thinks so.   ;)
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

Nick 1963

Ok, that is cool have to admit but not sure the NFL thinks so.   ;)
You're probably correct, but i thought it was great to watch

Aerial

Watched the highlights this morning, fans were having a ball.  Fortunately the home team won making it even more enjoyable for the fans most of whom I'm sure were a tad tippy to keep from getting cold.  ;)

RedandWhite

...Seahawks fan since '78....the team's new motto is 'if you can't beat them on the field, try to beat them in the stands'...wth was that fiasco yesterday in Jacksonville?!...

...AFC team I guess would be the Raiders...

...anyone but the Patriots basically after that....
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.

Aerial

Always been a Vikings fan since a kid but yes, anyone but the Patriots.

sambo42

I'm a Packers fan too, but I will cheer for any team that plays the Patriots...

sambo42

...Seahawks fan since '78....the team's new motto is 'if you can't beat them on the field, try to beat them in the stands'...wth was that fiasco yesterday in Jacksonville?!...

...AFC team I guess would be the Raiders...

...anyone but the Patriots basically after that....
I know a few Seahawks fans, and they were disgusted by what happened yesterday. I don't know if any players deserve fines or suspensions, but I would hope that Jacksonville identifies and punishes the fans who behaved like idiots..

RedandWhite

I know a few Seahawks fans, and they were disgusted by what happened yesterday. 
...count me as one of them...I don't know what planet Bennett is from at this time, rolling onto the Jags Centre's legs like that when they are in a Victory Formation...terrible...this was a guy who got injured last year from a similar incident and wanted the perp's head on a stick basically and when questioned after his similar move yesterday says to the press 'I don't have to answer to you'...disgusted is a good way to put it...you can be angry all you want at the poor reffing for missing that pretty obvious PI on the fourth down, but show some class....(I don't blame Pete Carroll's penalty for being on the field because he probably averted suspensions to his players as a result)...

...yeah a few Jags fans are tools and should be sought out an punished, but Jefferson should've been jogging off the field too, not slowly sauntering off with a pissy attitude...I understand why he got upset, but get off the field faster and it doesn't come to that...

Users Online

131 Guests, 11 Users (13 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
ExPat, J5V, Hammertown Proud, Allek, 15_championships, KevinRiley2, tcmike, Chris_87, Sidney, toddstattoo, stevehvh, Google (13)

Most Online Today: 177. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)