Aerial

Nice one Lyle!  I think sully knew that even without an Off Topic forum, the TiCats would provide enough hilarious drama to fill the void.  ;)

Well, I think I might have to give Scott Mitchell a break here, hadn't read this about Art Briles, lazy on my part to just read the mainstream media :-[:

Art Briles' daughter Staley Lebby tore into Baylor in a post on Facebook revealed Thursday after her father was fired from his job as football coach.
Wrote Lebby: 
"The fact that Baylor has treated in the way they have is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. Anyone who is questioning his character - doesn't know him. There is always so much more to a story than being told. This media witch hunt has been the most disturbing thing I've ever witnessed. The situation has been blown so out of proportion. Sadly, Baylor was influenced heavily by the media and felt pressured to let him go."

https://sportsday.dallasnews.com/college-sports/collegesports/2016/05/26/art-briles-daughter-blasts-disgusting-baylor-witch-hunt-media
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

Lyle B. Style

Nice one Lyle!  I think sully knew that even without an Off Topic forum, the TiCats would provide enough hilarious drama to fill the void.  ;)
I guess Reinbold put the old 'Reinbold Curse' on the Ti-Cats after they drove him to the edge of town!

Perhaps his curse on the Bombers wears off - as this gridiron demon focuses his attention on fresh game!
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 27 YEARS, COUNTING!

Users Online

181 Guests, 20 Users (13 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
rcon, RiverCityFan, Mightygoose, safetyblitz, raymarkca, bobo82, EastVanMark, BillyDee87, tabbiefanmcb, DavidThompson, RichardVeilleux, Johnny Ticat slayer, Hamilton2005, leviadon, argonutII, papazoola, Dr.Whiskey, Yahoo!, Google (12)

Most Online Today: 365. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)