West

Mayweather in round 3 or earlier.
Yup. Don't expect this one to go past the third round. 

It'd be interesting to see these two go at it UFC style though. I think UFC is a far greater test on who is the world's best fighter. 

KevinRiley2

It'd be interesting to see these two go at it UFC style though. I think UFC is a far greater test on who is the world's best fighter.
Too many people paid BIG $$$ to see this.  Mayweather will want to give them their money's worth - to encourage them to pay for future fights.

Sadly, the Irishman will go down, but M will carry him for a couple rounds.
* Kevin Riley = The moral conscience AND movie reviewer for cfl.ca.  :)
* When in doubt, always ask (WWKD) What Would Kevin Do?
* Forgive me for always taking the High Road.  It's the ONLY Road I know.

Chestmaster

I do not follow boxing anymore and have never followed MMA.  Still, I expect the contest will be a big snooze-fest with the ending being: why was I stupid enough to pay for this?
Pretty much this
Posted using the new Blackberry Keyone

Chestmaster

Too many people paid BIG $$$ to see this.  Mayweather will want to give them their money's worth - to encourage them to pay for future fights.

I dissagree. Its Floyds last fight. Get in get out collect his 70 mil.. he never cared about the fans why start now.

Set up a facebook live stream..
Me vs you, octagon, no rules.. Maybe we can make a cool 50 bucks each.

KevinRiley2

Too many people paid BIG $$$ to see this.  Mayweather will want to give them their money's worth - to encourage them to pay for future fights.

I dissagree. Its Floyds last fight. Get in get out collect his 70 mil.. he never cared about the fans why start now.

It might be worth it.  Kick your @ss and make $50.  Sounds like a good day's work.

PTBO Dave

It might be worth it.  Kick your @ss and make $50.  Sounds like a good day's work.
I'd pay. 

West

40 to 1 odds in favour of Mayweather. Im putting 100 bucks on McGregor. Could be a nice pay day if he lands a lucky shot. 

KevinRiley2

40 to 1 odds in favour of Mayweather. Im putting 100 bucks on McGregor. Could be a nice pay day if he lands a lucky shot.
Good luck.  Hope you win!

Chestmaster

It might be worth it.  Kick your @ss and make $50.  Sounds like a good day's work.
Do I need to post the video of me as incredible hulk and you as loki again??

Wed probably look more like the fight scene from cheers when norm and the other fat dude square off

KevinRiley2

Do I need to post the video of me as incredible hulk and you as loki again??

Wed probably look more like the fight scene from cheers when norm and the other fat dude square off
Probably.  We are still on for Sept 30th - Argos/Ticat game.  Can't wait!!!

A friend wanted to go to the Toronto Zoo for the day. I agreed as long as she would go to an Argos game after.  She agreed.

Then I looked at how long it takes to go from Burlington to the Toronto Zoo via the GoTrain and TTC.  It is 2 hours +, one way.  Good Lord.  No thank you.

KevinRiley2

Mayweather in 10.  

The Irishman did better than everyone thought - according to reports.

Chestmaster

Mayweather in 10.  

The Irishman did better than everyone thought - according to reports.
Just dosent have the gas tank these boxers have. 

He was runnin on empty in the 8th round and on fumes for the 10th.

Mayweather pissed me off tho when he kept turning his back to Connor.all in all good fight. Even though we didnt get to watch the whole event.. the ufc tv stream went down for a lot of people

Chestmaster

Almost. Looks like he had Money hurt with a body shot but than decided to follow it up by hugging instead of throwin bombs.. A bit early stoppage as well imo but im used to ufc refs and they tend to give a fighter a chance. 

Aerial

Money toyed with him most of the match from what I gather from listening to commentary about this. Mouthy didn't have the arm stamina for boxing, he needed to build up this arm stamina more to have a chance.  I'm neither a big boxing or UFC fan but it seems like people got their money's worth, nice of Money to let it go longer for the fans sake to make them feel they got their money's worth.
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

Johnny Ticat slayer

It's being reported that Mayweather will make a minimum of 100 million, and McGregor 30 million for the fight.

Estimates that account for the pay per view revenues, and all other revenues, say Mayweather will get at least 200 million, and McGregor 100 million.

Holy @%&&%&%&%!!!!!!

That is some crazy cash. It looks like they BOTH won!

Maybe one of them could buy the Argos!   :)

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2728958-mayweather-vs-mcgregor-purse-known-prize-money-payout-distribution?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial
"Shut up Wesley!"   Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Stardate 42354.7

Users Online

99 Guests, 20 Users (18 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
ed ohmnes, Taleback, FootbalYouBet, bobo82, ExPat, raymarkca, Krisiun, VICIOUSCIRCLE, DisplacedCatsFan, Mightygoose, letsgoticats, cahoonrules86, dcmoses, Stampeder67, Iconic SR, Onemoredork, Iconic SR, Yahoo!, Google (17)

Most Online Today: 154. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)