Aerial

Considering there isn't an off-topic forum, I hope this is ok, if not the CFL.ca site is sad  beyond all sad but I'm confident that this fits ok with this site.  All the best to all the victims of this tragedy:

J.J. Watt tells Houston to stay safe; Glover Quin concerned for family

Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt posted a video message and donated $100,000 to an online fundraiser that he started Sunday while the city of Houston was being hit by flooding from Tropical Storm Harvey.

The Texans could not get back to Houston after Saturday night's preseason game in New Orleans and flew to Dallas to wait out the storm.
Watt posted a message on social media, urging everyone in Houston to stay safe.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20479424/houston-texans-jj-watts-sends-message-support-harvey-flood-victims
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

The Last Word

Terrible situation unfolding in Houston.  The one good thing that comes from such disasters is how many people are able to pull together and help one another.

Aerial

RedandWhite

The one good thing that comes from such disasters is how many people are able to pull together and help one another.
....too bad this cannot just be an everyday thing everywhere regardless of what the weather is doing...
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it\'s all dark.

Users Online

64 Guests, 2 Users (11 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
KevinRiley2, GOTC1, Google (9), Baidu (2)

Most Online Today: 113. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)