sambo42

Apparently there will no suspensions from this game, but some fans are being identified and will be punished for their actions... if they aren't season ticket holders they will be banned from attending games, and if they are their tickets will be revoked indefinitely.

Aerial

Brady and Co. looked human tonight losing to the Dolphins.  Without Gronk in the lineup, they are a different team.  Lots of injuries they have had this year as Gruden points out.
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

oo DAWG oo

Apparently there will no suspensions from this game, but some fans are being identified and will be punished for their actions... if they aren't season ticket holders they will be banned from attending games, and if they are their tickets will be revoked indefinitely.
Noone should throw anything at players...
That said..
They are making too much of a big deal about it. 
I'm not sure anyone here will point the couple..or 1 person who threw stuff they say 4 on the news but not showing 4 things thrown just 2. (I only seen replays on local news) 

But not the first time nor will be the last something thrown from the stands...

The bigger story is the Jags have a winning record after sucking for so long

sambo42

I haven't seen any stories about the Jags' winning record, just what happened on Sunday. Jags lead their division and will likely make the playoffs, but the idiocy last Sunday is what most will remember.

RedandWhite

...jags winning record, ppffft, whatever...no one is making it out of the AFC this year unless your colours are black and yellow and your helmet has one sticker...
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.

oo DAWG oo

...jags winning record, awesome...no one is making it out of the AFC this year unless your colours are black and teal and your helmet has two colors..
:P

Aerial

Excellent write-up on Bortles, coming into his own this year.

Blake Bortles has elevated his game, making Jaguars a legit threat to the Patriots
Bortles was one of the league's worst QBs last season; recently, he's been one of the most consistent

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/blake-bortles-has-elevated-his-game-making-jaguars-a-legit-threat-to-the-patriots/

RedandWhite

...jags winning record, awesome...no one is making it out of the AFC this year unless your colours are black and teal and your helmet has two colors..
:P
...hey, I don't even like Pittsburgh, but those guys are scary right now...

oo DAWG oo

Honestly Harvey and Irma have made me so incredibly busy that I have not really watched any sports in months... So I couldn't really say who's good or not just catch the odd score and highlights off the news or on a message board.

The Jags are no super bowl contender but its nice to see them win for a change.

But hey upsets happen they could pull it off

Users Online

64 Guests, 2 Users (12 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
hanker66, Yahoo!, Google (11)

Most Online Today: 116. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)