Aerial

5-0 top of 3rd, they are looking good at this point but lots left in this one.
I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

sully

Four hit batters in three innings; one guy's been hit twice. What a strange game.
I'm the Director of Media Technology for the Canadian Football League. Got technology concerns/ideas for the league? E-mail me at ssyed@cfl.ca and we'll talk.

KevinRiley2

* Kevin Riley = The moral conscience AND movie reviewer for cfl.ca.  :)
* When in doubt, always ask (WWKD) What Would Kevin Do?
* Forgive me for always taking the High Road.  It's the ONLY Road I know.

Lyle B. Style

Has Lasorda passed out yet?
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 28 YEARS, COUNTING!

Aerial

Four hit batters in three innings; one guy's been hit twice. What a strange game.
No question.  Yeah, Lasorda doesn't look the greatest with his health issues but he's still kickin' and good on him, all the best to him.

Lyle B. Style

No question.  Yeah, Lasorda doesn't look the greatest with his health issues but he's still kickin' and good on him, all the best to him.
Friend of mine went to spring training in Florida about 10 years back. Lasorda was still a cling-on with the Dodgers due to his legendary status - but my friend said he was continually falling asleep on the bench - - - - - 10 YEARS AGO!

The Last Word

Congrats to the Astros.  Going into the playoffs I was cheering for Cleveland or Houston to win the World Series so I am very happy with the result.  Game 6 has to be considered as one of the best, if not the best, World Series games of all time!

Aerial

Cool their shortstop Correa proposes after the game.  That was priceless, good job there sir!

TravelPat1

Would he have dumped her if they lost?  ;-)

Aerial

Probably not, she was a former Miss Texas I believe afterall and not really dumping material perhaps.  ;)

Users Online

88 Guests, 15 Users (16 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Stampeder67, Holy Mackinaw, -Hammer-, RedandWhite, BillyDee87, popo, jonny24eh, Gornaldatron, Espo, Taleback, yougottabekidding, pw13, blackandgld, Rick16, sully, Yahoo!, Google (13), Baidu, Alexa

Most Online Today: 123. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)