Aerial

I'm not allowed to comment on lousy officiating - Former Saints General Manager Jim Fink

drummer_god

Opening day tomorrow for the Jays.

Lyle B. Style

Opening day and not much to report:

1. B.J. Upton cut or released - cuz who has room for a .222 pain in the butt, less than average fielding corner who whiffs too much.

2. Nothing spectacular about Tulowitzki - made it thru camp unscathed - most complete SS in baseball - not a batting monster but extends opposing pitchers to the max - either before succumbing or getting on base. Not the best fielding SS in the game but super-solid most days - and doesn't take many days off.

3. And o yeah, a few worlds came crashing down - news that Super Smoker, Roberto Osuna placed on DL. Its only 3 days, right? Right? Steve Phillips will initially say its nothing to worry about as these injuries come and go - in two weeks he'll amp up his concern to moderate. By month's end - with a few Grilli blow-sves behind them he'll be in full red-light district panic mode.
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 27 YEARS, COUNTING!

KevinRiley2

Jays lost AGAIN.  That's a shame!
* Kevin Riley = The moral conscience AND movie reviewer for cfl.ca.  :)
* When in doubt, always ask (WWKD) What Would Kevin Do?
* Forgive me for always taking the High Road.  It's the ONLY Road I know.

rcon

Quote from: "KevinRiley2"
 :rockin:

Mr. Pike

Quote from: "rcon"

and again to-day

KevinRiley2

Quote from: "Mr. Pike"

and again to-day
That's a shame!   :thup:

rcon

and again to-day

Oh Darn!!!! :wink:  :lol:  :rockin:

TravelPat1

I guess I'll have to give some Jays a pep talk to turn this around hen I go to the game Wednesday.   :D

KevinRiley2

Quote from: "TravelPat1"
I guess I'll have to give some Jays a pep talk to turn this around hen I go to the game Wednesday.   :D
:thdn:

Lyle B. Style

Quote from: "TravelPat1"

I think Mike Wilner already did. Threatened callers to Jays post-game radio show he'd slit their throats if they disagreed that the season was still early!

Season still early - Jays are gawd awful - Osuna is in the injured warrior rotation; best J player Josh Donaldson just pulled up lame today; Buttista is just a baseball vagrant now; Liriano lasted a third of an inning in yesterday's loss.

O well, at least JJ "Gibby" Gibbons is on-track to consume 21 million zotes (sunflower seeds), 40 tons of double bubble and 1,240 gallons of mountain dew. Gibby must have a sewer system for guts.

rcon

Jays worst first 6 game start tying 2004 season. That season they finished with a record of 67-95!!! One can only dream history repeats itself!!! :rockin:  :rockin:

Mr. Pike

Will be interesting what they announce for attendance for the home opener.......just saw shot of the 500 level straight on ----lots and lots of empty seats .

KevinRiley2

Will be interesting what they announce for attendance for the home opener.......just saw shot of the 500 level straight on ----lots and lots of empty seats .
:thup:

Jays lost.  They are 1 and 6.

That's a shame.   :lol:

Jays worst first 6 game start tying 2004 season. That season they finished with a record of 67-95!!! One can only dream history repeats itself!!! :rockin:  :rockin:
We can always dream.

KevinRiley2

Be careful, Mr. Pike, or Patrick will be searching for just the right angle(!), from his PVR'd Jays game, to say it was sold out.

Users Online

166 Guests, 13 Users (19 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
bohdon, KevinRiley2, Sidney, Chewbaca1973, ExPat, rpaege, raymarkca, sully, Niagara Als, danoc_86, RichardVeilleux, Google (19)

Most Online Today: 365. Most Online Ever: 484 (Aug 28 2017, 09:35 PM)