oo DAWG oo

...what's your family's non-north american ancestry?  cheer for that team...
What side? Theres multiple countries..that even makes it more complicated.

I do cheer on the Americans but I do find myself cheering on the Canadians 
But when they compete against each other it gets tricky

TravelPat1

...what's your family's non-north american ancestry?  cheer for that team...
Umm - I'm not expecting Ireland to win many medals in the winter Olympics.  Heck they only have 5 athletes. lol

Lyle B. Style

That Toyota song "Knock Me Down" is one great song - used in the Lauren Wolstencroft commercial. . . . . great song, superb vocals.
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 28 YEARS, COUNTING!

Hank01

That Toyota song "Knock Me Down" is one great song - used in the Lauren Wolstencroft commercial. . . . . great song, superb vocals.
 A tear shed  for sure .A great song and story of perseverance over situational adversity and endurance . Just keep moving on .  Toyota's team hit one out of the park .

Lyle B. Style

Think the Toyota commercial with Lauren Woolstencroft is on this roll
If its not - maybe someone else could post it for all to hear (and see)

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/smallscreen/paralympian-lauren-woolstencroft-stars-in-2018-toyota-super-bowl-commercial/

KevinRiley2

Pretty Little Kaitlyn Lawes going for Gold!!!  Nice.  :)
* Kevin Riley = The moral conscience AND movie reviewer for cfl.ca.  :)
* When in doubt, always ask (WWKD) What Would Kevin Do?
* Forgive me for always taking the High Road.  It's the ONLY Road I know.

DAN38

Whenever Canada is eliminated from any event, I always cheer for our friend and neighbour next- The United States. If Canada is not in an event, I cheer for the Americans, plain and simple. I like our friends to the south. I don't care who their leader is, I still like them.
Si vis pacem... para bellum

If you think you can't when you can, you won't.
If you think you can when you can't, you just might.

FootbalYouBet

in the end, go with your heart as far as who you cheer most for.

I haven't always cheered Canada.  In fact I cheered for Bure and the Russians a couple of times.

My wife grew up in Manitoba, a jets and bombers fan.  Now she is first of all, a canucks and lions fan.

My in-laws, although they too have moved out here, remain jets and bombers first.  Its all good.

Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

it is not how much you love but how well you love

why be part of the solution when you can be part of the problem

Hank01

I haven't always cheered Canada.  In fact I cheered for Bure and the Russians a couple of times

Cherry picker Bure .  :-[

I sent this info on to the FBI . LOL . :D

KevinRiley2

Pretty Little Kaitlyn Lawes won Gold.  Her partner, John Morris, was amazing.

Aerial

For sure!  And nice to see Kim Boutin get a bronze in the 500m short track after the officials indicating interference by the Korean girl, they got the call right in my estimation.
"Canadian football does in fact have 4 downs, its just that as Canadians we are very polite and punt on the third down" -John Candy, SCTV

PTBO Dave

For sure!  And nice to see Kim Boutin get a bronze in the 500m short track after the officials indicating interference by the Korean girl, they got the call right in my estimation.
Uh-oh. Trouble brewing in the PTBO household over that one (my wife's Korean).

Wish me luck.

Aerial

Too funny PTBO,  and good luck with this one!  :)

EZ Football

I only care about ice hockey.

oo DAWG oo

These olympic athletes done good and all...but they have nothing on me.
The youngins here give me stuffed animals all the time..so I won more stuffed animals than them.. ;D ;D

No really whats with that? Congrats gold, silver, and bronze winners you all win the same stuffed animal

Users Online

99 Guests, 7 Users (21 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
KevinRiley2, Mightygoose, claudebug, Evil Doctor, hairyarm, narles, Espo, Google (AdSense) (8), Google (13)

Most Online Today: 182. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)