KevinRiley2

Canada got lucky in the final minutes.  Very lucky.  

Still, a win is a win and hopefully the ladies will bring home Gold.
* Kevin Riley = The moral conscience AND movie reviewer for cfl.ca.  :)
* When in doubt, always ask (WWKD) What Would Kevin Do?
* Forgive me for always taking the High Road.  It's the ONLY Road I know.

FootbalYouBet

We have been watching pairs figure skating.  Rack up another Bronze.
Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

it is not how much you love but how well you love

why be part of the solution when you can be part of the problem

FootbalYouBet

tickles me that usa men's hockey lost today as well.

KevinRiley2

tickles me that usa men's hockey lost today as well.
Me, too.  :)

Hank01

Things that don't make sense .

20 guys on the ice doing short track speed skating and two guys doing long track speed skating . Shouldn't it be the other way around .

One looks like roller derby the other looks like a long skate by yourself around the pond .

DAN38

I got it now. I'm slow. Don't watch the clowns and I'm pretty sure pretty little Kaitlyn has a BF who was in the stands with her folks. Besides, she's too pretty for Morris. ;D
Too pretty for Morris?  My wife thinks this guy is the ultimate catch, look at his resume with his looks, that's a tough one to beat.  Hey, she's pretty, no question but Morris is a stud of a dude, intelligent and athletic and other stuff.  My wife is in love.  Thankfully she is too old for him and he has a girlfriend.  Trudeau, you have stiff competition if this guy ever runs for PM let me tell ya.    :P

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Morris_(curler)
   Well Earl, if your wife thinks that, then what does that say about your looks or her taste ? Two women here think he's not that good looking and one said he looks like a Keebler Elf on steroids....To each his own said the old woman as she walked away with her cow.

Also, I watched it all and I think Kaitlyn is the better curler. Her curling got them out of a few situations that know-it-all Morris put them in.
Si vis pacem... para bellum

If you think you can't when you can, you won't.
If you think you can when you can't, you just might.

Aerial

Dan, my wife and me joke about this stuff all the time, who I think is hot, who she thinks is hot and then we laugh about it saying we don't have a chance etc.  All in good fun.  Not serious conversations.  Whether whomever finds him attractive is neither here nor there, not important, and we know that.  

As for the curling, I didn't watch the match, just some highlights so you know more about that than me.  Bottom line is they won, as a team and congrats to them as a team.
"Canadian football does in fact have 4 downs, its just that as Canadians we are very polite and punt on the third down" -John Candy, SCTV

DAN38

Dan, my wife and me joke about this stuff all the time, who I think is hot, who she thinks is hot and then we laugh about it saying we don't have a chance etc.  All in good fun.  Not serious conversations.  Whether whomever finds him attractive is neither here nor there, not important, and we know that.  

As for the curling, I didn't watch the match, just some highlights so you know more about that than me.  Bottom line is they won, as a team and congrats to them as a team.
   I too, Earl, was joking. Looks don't mean much to me. It's much more important what's between the ears. The older I get, the more I find intelligence much more attractive than looks. Cheers.

Lyle B. Style

Kaitlyn might be the cutest women in the history of curling - BUT the best looking curlers from the current crop:

1. Crystal Webster
2. Kalynn Park, Alberta
3. Jill Officer
4. Sherri Singler, Sask'n
5. Stephanie Schmidt, Sask'n
6. Shannon Birchard
7. Hollie Duncan, Ontario
8. Leslie Wilson, Manitoba
9. Michelle Englot, Regina (best in 55+ category)
10. Lisa weagle, Emma Miskew (tie)

Internationally - Ana Banova was the best despite her repugnant personality - the current swedes are all fine-looking women; one of the Asian women is a stunner.

All the American women look like mail carriers!
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 28 YEARS, COUNTING!

Iconic SR

CANADA men’s hockey wins a decisive first game over Switzerland this morning. Looked much better than I expected. Thought the Swiss would give them some trouble, but not so. Very disciplined and tactical play.

Ted Jan Bloemen, recent Canadian speedskater originally from Holland beats out everyone in the field to win gold in the 10K. Never been done by a Canadian before and he sets an Olympic record to boot: 12:39.77

Great day for CANADA.

Aerial

Congrats to Ted for sure!  And to the team luge relay team for silver and Duhamel and Radford for bronze in figure skating.

Lyle B. Style

If Vincent K. McMahon & his prime WWE lackey Hunter Triple are on the ball they'd offer Canadian figure-skater Patrick Chan a big, fat contract.

Nobody does "Falls Count Anywhere" matches better than Chan!

FootbalYouBet

If Vincent K. McMahon & his prime WWE lackey Hunter Triple are on the ball they'd offer Canadian figure-skater Patrick Chan a big, fat contract.

Nobody does "Falls Count Anywhere" matches better than Chan!
must you?

sambo42

Kaitlyn might be the cutest women in the history of curling - BUT the best looking curlers from the current crop:

1. Crystal Webster
2. Kalynn Park, Alberta
3. Jill Officer
6. Shannon Birchard

Internationally - Ana Banova was the best despite her repugnant personality - the current swedes are all fine-looking women; one of the Asian women is a stunner.

You don't get out much, do you... if you think those are the cutest, there a lot of ones that are prettier... they don't get the coverage if they don't reach the national stage.

KevinRiley2

1. Crystal Webster
2. Kalynn Park, Alberta
3. Jill Officer
6. Shannon Birchard

Like you said, the best thing that ever happened to women's curling was the Yoga Pants and getting the young women to make themselves up, especially their eyes, for T.V.

Men tuned in.  Myself included.

Users Online

73 Guests, 7 Users (20 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Slomojo2005, Rick16, Mightygoose, IceTheKicker, Google (AdSense) (6), Google (14)

Most Online Today: 125. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)