RedandWhite

...wrong context Hank, 100% wrong
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.

Iconic SR

I got it now. I'm slow. Don't watch the clowns and I'm pretty sure pretty little Kaitlyn has a BF who was in the stands with her folks. Besides, she's too pretty for Morris. ;D
Her boyfriend plays hockey somewhere, can’t say where tho.

KevinRiley2

I got it now. I'm slow. Don't watch the clowns and I'm pretty sure pretty little Kaitlyn has a BF who was in the stands with her folks. Besides, she's too pretty for Morris. ;D
Her boyfriend plays hockey somewhere, can’t say where tho.
Norway...  I think.
* Kevin Riley = The moral conscience AND movie reviewer for cfl.ca.  :)
* When in doubt, always ask (WWKD) What Would Kevin Do?
* Forgive me for always taking the High Road.  It's the ONLY Road I know.

Hank01

...wrong context Hank, 100% wrong
  no worries ...... but if you weren't aware of the context ....it's like did he just say Kev's got a pillow in his mouth  .......  . 

Aerial

Too pretty for Morris?  My wife thinks this guy is the ultimate catch, look at his resume with his looks, that's a tough one to beat.  Hey, she's pretty, no question but Morris is a stud of a dude, intelligent and athletic and other stuff.  My wife is in love.  Thankfully she is too old for him and he has a girlfriend.  Trudeau, you have stiff competition if this guy ever runs for PM let me tell ya.    :P

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Morris_(curler)
"Canadian football does in fact have 4 downs, its just that as Canadians we are very polite and punt on the third down" -John Candy, SCTV

Lyle B. Style

Speaking of sports "Mean Girls" - Canada now taking on USA in womens hockey. No hitting allowed but these ladies genuinely don't like each other.

First great news of the Olympics - Rod Black has been held back in Canada and thank cripes WILL NOT be doing play-by-play . . . . . Black is a guaranteed experience-killer and shouldn't be allowed within 100 miles of a hockey microphone!

Mark Lee is no cup of tea - but he's an experienced soldier with a decent CBC resume. 63 yr old Lee is paired with 45 yr old Cassie Campbell (who was a great player, great captain, really good CBC analyst)

Thanks CBC for realizing how truly horrid a broadcaster Rod Black is . . .
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 28 YEARS, COUNTING!

FootbalYouBet

I love the contact restriction.  Wish the NHL had same rules and play
Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

it is not how much you love but how well you love

why be part of the solution when you can be part of the problem

KevinRiley2

Women's hockey is not entertaining. There!  I said it and I can't take it back.

Now, can they have great games?  Yes!  The Canada/USA Gold Medal Women's Game in 2002 nearly stopped my heart.

But, on average, I 'd prefer to watch curling.

Lyle B. Style

Most regular season NHL games (and some playoff ones too) don't have the drama and speed of the USA vs. Canada deals.

USA seems slightly better coached (systems & puck possession) while the Canadians have slightly better hockey instincts, tiny edge in goal-tending and a slightly rougher-hewn defense.

These games could tilt any way - but I'm concerned about poor puck possession by the Canadians - if anything that could be their undoing!

KevinRiley2

Most regular season NHL games (and some playoff ones too) don't have the drama and speed of the USA vs. Canada deals.

USA seems slightly better coached (systems & puck possession) while the Canadians have slightly better hockey instincts, tiny edge in goal-tending and a slightly rougher-hewn defense.

These games could tilt any way - but I'm concerned about poor puck possession by the Canadians - if anything that could be their undoing!
We're up 1-0 so, God willing, we will hold on and win.  

Edit : We are up 2-0.  :)

KevinRiley2

Penalty shot for the U.S.  No goal.

U.S. now on the Power Play.

KevinRiley2

Canada dodging bullets and, after 2, Canada up 2-0.

FootbalYouBet

so, womens hockey is not entertaining....but you are watching it.

is your wife holding a gun to your head, heh heh

KevinRiley2

so, womens hockey is not entertaining....but you are watching it.

is your wife holding a gun to your head, heh heh
It is fine and, during the Olympics, it is more than watchable.  Still, if I had the choice between women's curling and women's hockey, I would take curling.

Canada just had a 2nd goal called back.  Hopefully, it won't come back to haunt us.

KevinRiley2

2:45 left and Canada just took a penalty.  :(

Users Online

64 Guests, 6 Users (16 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
TeddyFay, Slomojo2005, Rick16, Google (AdSense) (5), Google (11)

Most Online Today: 125. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)