oo DAWG oo

...what's your family's non-north american ancestry?  cheer for that team...
What side? Theres multiple countries..that even makes it more complicated.

I do cheer on the Americans but I do find myself cheering on the Canadians 
But when they compete against each other it gets tricky

TravelPat1

...what's your family's non-north american ancestry?  cheer for that team...
Umm - I'm not expecting Ireland to win many medals in the winter Olympics.  Heck they only have 5 athletes. lol

Lyle B. Style

That Toyota song "Knock Me Down" is one great song - used in the Lauren Wolstencroft commercial. . . . . great song, superb vocals.
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 28 YEARS, COUNTING!

Hank01

That Toyota song "Knock Me Down" is one great song - used in the Lauren Wolstencroft commercial. . . . . great song, superb vocals.
 A tear shed  for sure .A great song and story of perseverance over situational adversity and endurance . Just keep moving on .  Toyota's team hit one out of the park .

Lyle B. Style

Think the Toyota commercial with Lauren Woolstencroft is on this roll
If its not - maybe someone else could post it for all to hear (and see)

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/smallscreen/paralympian-lauren-woolstencroft-stars-in-2018-toyota-super-bowl-commercial/

KevinRiley2

Pretty Little Kaitlyn Lawes going for Gold!!!  Nice.  :)
* Kevin Riley = The moral conscience AND movie reviewer for cfl.ca.  :)
* When in doubt, always ask (WWKD) What Would Kevin Do?
* Forgive me for always taking the High Road.  It's the ONLY Road I know.

DAN38

Whenever Canada is eliminated from any event, I always cheer for our friend and neighbour next- The United States. If Canada is not in an event, I cheer for the Americans, plain and simple. I like our friends to the south. I don't care who their leader is, I still like them.
Si vis pacem... para bellum

FootbalYouBet

in the end, go with your heart as far as who you cheer most for.

I haven't always cheered Canada.  In fact I cheered for Bure and the Russians a couple of times.

My wife grew up in Manitoba, a jets and bombers fan.  Now she is first of all, a canucks and lions fan.

My in-laws, although they too have moved out here, remain jets and bombers first.  Its all good.

Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

I don't think I am always right, it just keeps turning out that way

Hank01

I haven't always cheered Canada.  In fact I cheered for Bure and the Russians a couple of times

Cherry picker Bure .  :-[

I sent this info on to the FBI . LOL . :D

KevinRiley2

Pretty Little Kaitlyn Lawes won Gold.  Her partner, John Morris, was amazing.

Aerial

For sure!  And nice to see Kim Boutin get a bronze in the 500m short track after the officials indicating interference by the Korean girl, they got the call right in my estimation.
"Canadian football does in fact have 4 downs, its just that as Canadians we are very polite and punt on the third down" -John Candy, SCTV

PTBO Dave

For sure!  And nice to see Kim Boutin get a bronze in the 500m short track after the officials indicating interference by the Korean girl, they got the call right in my estimation.
Uh-oh. Trouble brewing in the PTBO household over that one (my wife's Korean).

Wish me luck.

Aerial

Too funny PTBO,  and good luck with this one!  :)

EZ Football

I only care about ice hockey.

oo DAWG oo

These olympic athletes done good and all...but they have nothing on me.
The youngins here give me stuffed animals all the time..so I won more stuffed animals than them.. ;D ;D

No really whats with that? Congrats gold, silver, and bronze winners you all win the same stuffed animal

Users Online

99 Guests, 18 Users (15 Spiders, 4 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
bowl450, rshmglsky, hairyarm, Grover, RevClark, DisplacedCatsFan, GHT120, letsgoticats, FootbalYouBet, Onemoredork, heapbag, SeaFiddle, MtnCat, RedandWhite, Google (AdSense) (11), Google (4)

Most Online Today: 167. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)