KevinRiley2

Mixed Doubles Curling has my favourite : Pretty Little Kaitlyn Lawes.

Unfortunately, she lost game 1.

Hopefully, we will beat the Americans tomorrow.
* Kevin Riley = The moral conscience AND movie reviewer for cfl.ca.  :)
* When in doubt, always ask (WWKD) What Would Kevin Do?
* Forgive me for always taking the High Road.  It's the ONLY Road I know.

everyman

Terrific to see sports leading the way in having the two Koreas inch closer together. Sport is the most underrated of diplomatic growths. 

Iconic SR

Terrific to see sports leading the way in having the two Koreas inch closer together. Sport is the most underrated of diplomatic growths.
Will be very interesting to see if this bears some real fruit. In the meantime we can never underestimate the agendas of powerful and corrupt men with their eye on global, public money. The sister act could be just that - an act. This dude kills his own family members let’s not forget.

Hank01

Listening to NBC and they had a story about North Korean Hockey players playing for South Korea as one Korea in women's hockey . Incredible since both countries are still technically at war . 

Great little story for this Olympic Games .

FootbalYouBet

so far I am actually enjoying the mixed curling.
Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

I don't think I am always right, it just keeps turning out that way

sambo42

Canada got silver and bronze in snowboarding, so that's 2 medals

TravelPat1

Listening to NBC and they had a story about North Korean Hockey players playing for South Korea as one Korea in women's hockey . Incredible since both countries are still technically at war .

Not the greatest story though for the South Korean women who got bumped from their hockey team just days before the Olympics to make room on the roster for some players from the North. 

Aerial

Good point Pat.

What a comeback by McMorris coming back from severe injuries to win a medal in snowboard.  Nice job!

https://www.thestar.com/sports/olympics/2018/02/10/canadians-parrot-mcmorris-take-silver-and-bronze-in-olympic-slopestyle-snowboarding.html
"Canadian football does in fact have 4 downs, its just that as Canadians we are very polite and punt on the third down" -John Candy, SCTV

Hank01

Not the greatest story though for the South Korean women who got bumped from their hockey team just days before the Olympics to make room on the roster for some players from the North.
True hard for the Canadian coach to Gell a team 10 days before the games but the story behind it is unique The Koreans weren't going anywhere at this Olympics they are still learning the game . The North Koreans weren't allowed anything American including equipment because of the sanctions . 

It's just a gesture but a gesture that is the true nature of the olympics of bringing people together . Personally think it's odd and when I first heard it I couldn't believe what I was hearing but after the interviews it's kinda hard not to like it's ideals and players behind the unified team .

DAN38

She would be sooo much prettier if she smiled more. Too much poker face.
Si vis pacem... para bellum

FootbalYouBet

it is not the miss American pageant

Iconic SR

I was hoping she would show some leg......

FootbalYouBet

I was hoping she would show some leg......
wrong sport

oo DAWG oo

I am conflicted as to who to cheer for...
I'll always be Canadian ..but very shortly I'll be an American citizen..
I'll probably continue to cheer on both

RedandWhite

...what's your family's non-north american ancestry?  cheer for that team...
There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark.

Users Online

95 Guests, 18 Users (13 Spiders, 4 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
hairyarm, bowl450, rshmglsky, Grover, RevClark, DisplacedCatsFan, GHT120, letsgoticats, FootbalYouBet, Onemoredork, heapbag, SeaFiddle, MtnCat, RedandWhite, Google (AdSense) (10), Google (3)

Most Online Today: 167. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)