ArgoT

Yes what a game, a slow start and an awesome finish for the Jets.
This is a team of destiny my friends.

KevinRiley2

3rd period was a lot of fun.

Nice to see Washington win as well.
* Kevin Riley = The moral conscience AND movie reviewer for cfl.ca.  :)
* When in doubt, always ask (WWKD) What Would Kevin Do?
* Forgive me for always taking the High Road.  It's the ONLY Road I know.

sambo42

It was costly win for the Caps though, Wilson is out for the next 3... I still would not count out the Pens

ArgoT

Getting ready Jets.

Lyle B. Style

Jets are now Canada's team - except for a few lingering murky-rats out of Saskatchewan - who hate all things Winnipeg due to the Bombers historical dominance of the CFL.

Jets prolly have more mopes from North Dakota, Minnesota & even Montana cheering for them than in the entire province of Sask'n
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 28 YEARS, COUNTING!

FootbalYouBet

Jets are now Canada's team - except for a few lingering murky-rats out of Saskatchewan - who hate all things Winnipeg due to the Bombers historical dominance of the CFL.

Jets prolly have more mopes from North Dakota, Minnesota & even Montana cheering for them than in the entire province of Sask'n
I just hope we don't see any riots in WPG for either reason
Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

I don't think I am always right, it just keeps turning out that way

ArgoT

I just hope we don't see any riots in WPG for either reason
Can you imagine if the Jets for example were the Leafs, it would be nauseating over the top coverage by the CBC, TSN and Sportsnet. 

ArgoT

Just like the first period in the last game, the Jets look punch drunk as now down 1-0.

Lyle B. Style

Certainly can't deny the possibility of a bit of looting, vandalism and minor rioting if Jets lose tonite - especially if the loss is tainted (ie. officiating, bad review, etc.)

There's 30,000 plus in the downtown area - and they came to win!

Lyle B. Style

Verbal Maurice shouldn't have dressed the lightweight Toby Enstrom to play against Nashville's heavy-laden lineup; also The Fragile Frenchman Matthieu Perrault should have drawn into the lineup - he's a jitterbug and can drive defenses craze (especially on 2nd power play unit)

sambo42

Historical dominance of the CFL?? How far did you go up your butt to pull that one out? Jets have a lot of people in Sask cheering for them...trust me on that... Jets had their worst game of the playoffs tonight... they played well in the 1st, but away from their game plan in the 2nd & 3rd... Preds did play well, no question, but it looked like the Jets stopped skating & hitting, bad D pinches... just a poor effort all around. Jets should have been up 3 or 4-1, but Rinne played well, and got a lucky save on the Morrissey chance in the 1st. Winnipeg wasted a golden opportunity to take a stranglehold in this series. 

Lyle B. Style

Bombers historical dominance?

10 Grey Cups vs. 3 for Sask'n. How's dat?

And that was accomplished piss poor management and coaching configurations the last near 30 years - and equally woeful rosters!

sambo42

And that was accomplished piss poor management and coaching configurations the last near 30 years - and equally woeful rosters!
Our last one was in 2013... when was your last one? 1990? Can you remember back that far?... and you did say CFL... so how many Cups have the Argos, Esks , Cats, won?... I think every other CFL team has won since 1990..so spare me the "dominance" tag...

We are talking the Jets here... but that performance was so bad you don't want to talk about that?

Lyle B. Style

Our last one was in 2013... when was your last one? 1990? Can you remember back that far?... and you did say CFL... so how many Cups have the Argos, Esks , Cats, won?... I think every other CFL team has won since 1990..so spare me the "dominance" tag...

We are talking the Jets here... but that performance was so bad you don't want to talk about that?
Nashville played a perfect game, Rinne was outstanding and yet they slithered by the "woeful Jets" 2-1.

Violet (Peter Laviolette) the Preds erstwhile head coach finally figured out the key to beating the Jets.

Don't allow them any space - put a stick on Laine (Jets best sniper) and the Jets are fairly impotent.

That - and Paul the Genius continuing to showcase his dumbness under fire - rostering a guy who appears to be skating in quicksand (Matt Hendricks) and a d-man who has the horse-power of a flea.

Supposedly Frenchy Perrault and Joe Armia were ready.

To rely on just Byfuglien (Jets best player so far), Schiefele, Wheeler & Myers is a fool's folly.

Laine has been clinically shut down - that's a given. But where o where is Nik Ehlers, Adam Lowry, Tanev, Bryan Little, Josh Morrisey, etc?

Jets stand a very good chance of succumbing 2 straight - don't think they can protect a 1-goal lead - they certainly can't score when Nashville locks them down.

ArgoT

Jets look good after the 2nd period in a game they must win.

Users Online

72 Guests, 12 Users (9 Spiders, 2 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
SeaFiddle, StampsRock!, MtnCat, MrLucky, Lyle B. Style, Sidney, J5V, ExPat, raymarkca, Count Floyd, Google (AdSense) (4), Google (5)

Most Online Today: 154. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)