ArgoT

The Jets looked so good in the beginning of the second, tied it up and then their goalie made a huge blunder 12 seconds later behind the net for the back breaker.
Not to mention another quick Vegas goal on a bad play by Connor at mid ice and the two D not covering the guy in front of the net.
The game is getting away?

Iconic SR

Both are very strong teams but tonight Vegas has hit their stride and it's going their way so far. 

Lots of hockey left to play.

ArgoT

Great fast start with Schiefelle's goal, could be a game after all in the third.

sambo42

Jets are going to have to learn to get pucks deep, and make smarter line changes... its the sign of a young team still, they are making the same mistakes that cost them games, and in the playoffs you have to make adjustments, which is where Maurice's weaknesses as a coach come into play.

tony

Jets are going to have to learn to get pucks deep, and make smarter line changes... its the sign of a young team still, they are making the same mistakes that cost them games, and in the playoffs you have to make adjustments, which is where Maurice's weaknesses as a coach come into play.
To me it was Helleybuck mistake behind his net that played more of a role in the outcome of the last game.

Take that mistake away and who knows what the outcome may have been.

And Fleury came up with a couple of timely saves.

sambo42

Vegas scores 35 seconds in after Scheifele turned the puck over.... inexcusable play.

tony

Vegas scores 35 seconds in after Scheifele turned the puck over.... inexcusable play.
And Helleybuyck makes a stop there, might have been a different story.

He did not have one of his better games.

sambo42

And if Schiefele gets the puck deep instead of turning it over... the goal doesn't happen

FootbalYouBet

And if Schiefele gets the puck deep instead of turning it over... the goal doesn't happen
and if the real Pekka Rinne had showed up, the Jets would be golfing now
Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

I don't think I am always right, it just keeps turning out that way

sambo42

Jets committed too many turnovers... I agree Hellebuyck didn’t have a great game, but his team gave him little help

ArgoT

Crucial game tonight, so what happens a foolish penalty by Myers with a quick power play goal.
Not the start we want.

KevinRiley2

Jets committed too many turnovers... I agree Hellebuyck didn’t have a great game, but his team gave him little help
Re : "Hellebuyck"

I'm amazed how goalies are "walls" for a year or two and then fall apart.  

I wonder if Hellebuyck will be as good in years to come.
* Kevin Riley = The moral conscience AND movie reviewer for cfl.ca.  :)
* When in doubt, always ask (WWKD) What Would Kevin Do?
* Forgive me for always taking the High Road.  It's the ONLY Road I know.

ArgoT

Re : "Hellebuyck"

I'm amazed how goalies are "walls" for a year or two and then fall apart.  

I wonder if Hellebuyck will be as good in years to come.
A rough start early in the 2nd, as Hellebuyck is keeping the Jets in the game.

ArgoT

The third period is the key could be the season for the team.

ArgoT

Boy you hate to blame any one player in a team game, but big Buff was horrid tonight not only on the winning goal but he wasn't skating and was a pylon.

Users Online

113 Guests, 18 Users (14 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Lyle B. Style, hairyarm, Bigshot, Augustus67, RedandWhite, Oskie18, TravelPat1, heapbag, MadJack, everyman, ticat1, ExPat, tcmike, KevinRiley2, SeaFiddle, Google (AdSense) (10), Google (4)

Most Online Today: 189. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)