Aerial

Kadri should get a one gamer for that stupid hit, that was very uncalled for.  Dumb.
"Canadian football does in fact have 4 downs, its just that as Canadians we are very polite and punt on the third down" -John Candy, SCTV

sambo42

Kadri should get a one gamer for that stupid hit, that was very uncalled for.  Dumb.
 2 games

FootbalYouBet

So glad Nashville won last night.  They had me sacred for a while.
Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

it is not how much you love but how well you love

why be part of the solution when you can be part of the problem

Aerial

2 games
Yup.

TravelPat1

Ouch!  3 games for Kadri.  I was expecting one or two. 

Aerial

He has some history so I'm sure that was taken into consideration for that many games in the playoffs.  NHL not fooling around and I will say I'm impressed, surprised but impressed.

Lyle B. Style

That Boston Bruins anthem singer - Rene Rancourt - that's one supreme ham 'n egger!!! lol

Can't believe he's nearly 80 yrs old
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 28 YEARS, COUNTING!

TravelPat1

Damn!  I changed channels from CBC but the Leafs are losing 4 - 0 on NBC and Sportsnet too.  Even in Punjabi.  :-[

FootbalYouBet

good start for Nashville and Boston.

Sad to see the Kings lose two in a row.

Is it possible for the Flyers to win the series?  Probably not but nice when they win a game.

FootbalYouBet

well, two series at 3-0.  SJ I like, Vegas not so much.  Like Vegas but not as much as LA.

So far I am wrong on WPG series

Lyle B. Style

well, two series at 3-0.  SJ I like, Vegas not so much.  Like Vegas but not as much as LA.

Don't worry about Winnipeg - Paul Maurice won't let you down - he'll get his arse kicked tonite by Boo Boo (Boudreau) who finally realized the way to throttle the Jets is thru aggressive wallpaper style checking!

It'll be 2-2 heading back to White Out City (Winnipeg) this Friday!

I give Wpg. a 22.5% chance to win tonite's 4th game matchup!

Thus, Minny is 77.5% favourites!

Aerial

Could a "Blue Out City" ever happen in Toronto with the Leafs?  :-*  I will admit, even the Leafs with all their corporate blue collar types does show some blue in the stands.  :P

Going to an NHL playoff game right now, Toronto or Winnipeg?  Give me the Peg in a heartbeat though for atmosphere, it's awesome seeing all that white, cool!!!  Toronto, in your dreams.  :D

FootbalYouBet

I thought that LA would win 2 games, but I underestimated Vegas.

One down, 7 to go

TravelPat1

well, two series at 3-0.  SJ I like, Vegas not so much.  Like Vegas but not as much as LA.

Don't worry about Winnipeg - Paul Maurice won't let you down - he'll get his arse kicked tonite by Boo Boo (Boudreau) who finally realized the way to throttle the Jets is thru aggressive wallpaper style checking!

Lyle - if you want the Jets to win the Cup - just keep posting predictions that they will lose.  I don't think they've ever lost a game you predicted they would lose on this board. lol

sambo42

Lyle - if you want the Jets to win the Cup - just keep posting predictions that they will lose.  I don't think they've ever lost a game you predicted they would lose on this board. lol
 Poor Lyle... he would make a lousy psychic, lol. Jets up 3-1 and will likely take the series at home for the first playoff series win since they moved back to the 'Peg... lets hope the Leafs lose in 5, so the CB of C & sportsnet will focus on the NHL playoffs and not just the Leafs...

Users Online

102 Guests, 12 Users (21 Spiders, 1 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
RichardVeilleux, RedandWhite, mike619, Mightygoose, ExPat, alphamale111, Abendschan, FootbalYouBet, Dr.Whiskey, chiefdkm, of course, Google (AdSense) (6), Google (15)

Most Online Today: 187. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)