FootbalYouBet

well, glad sharks won but did I ever over estimate the ducks.

good win tonight by Nashville. Stupid penalty by Hartman almost too costly.  Second Avs goal should have been disallowed for goalie interference.

Never expected the Flyers to win more than one game.  I think I am going to be right

Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

it is not how much you love but how well you love

why be part of the solution when you can be part of the problem

FootbalYouBet

so, two teams left with a chance to even things at 2-2.  Will Toronto do it? Will Washington do it?  Will neither do it?  Who is most likely?  At this time, I am thinking Washington might.

four teams are in sudden death position down 3-1,  Will anyone down win 3 straight?  If so, who is most likely.  Philly? Minni?  Colorado?  New Jersey?  I am worried about Colorado.

Aerial

well, glad sharks won but did I ever over estimate the ducks.

good win tonight by Nashville. Stupid penalty by Hartman almost too costly.  Second Avs goal should have been disallowed for goalie interference.

Never expected the Flyers to win more than one game.  I think I am going to be right
You and me both about the Ducks.  4 straight, wow, didn't think that was possible.
"Canadian football does in fact have 4 downs, its just that as Canadians we are very polite and punt on the third down" -John Candy, SCTV

FootbalYouBet

how rare is it that only one series in the first round goes 2-2 to start.

Aerial

Leafs have their backs agains't the wall now down 3-1 in the series.  

TravelPat1

I thought the Leafs would lose the series - but not look so average while doing it.  Maybe Kadri coming back and the lines returning to the usual might help Saturday night in Boston - but I doubt it. 

Then again - the last time these two teams met in the playoffs it was 3 - 1 Boston heading into Game 5 in Boston and everybody assumed that would be it.  But then the Leafs took Game 5 and 6 and had a 4 - 1 third period lead in Game 7 before their infamous collapse to lose in OT. 

West

I guess I'm cheering for the Jets this year. That drought for Canadian teams has to end

West

I thought the Leafs would lose the series - but not look so average while doing it.  Maybe Kadri coming back and the lines returning to the usual might help Saturday night in Boston - but I doubt it.

Then again - the last time these two teams met in the playoffs it was 3 - 1 Boston heading into Game 5 in Boston and everybody assumed that would be it.  But then the Leafs took Game 5 and 6 and had a 4 - 1 third period lead in Game 7 before their infamous collapse to lose in OT.
It would be nice to see them win the next few but I think the Leafs will be out tomorrow night 

Lyle B. Style

JETS SOAR INTO 2nd round of NHL playoffs - win 1/4 of the Stanley Coupe tonite after bombing the dispirited Minny Wild....

Appears Winnipeg will be the sole Canadian combatant in the FINAL 8 - unless Brutus the Barber's Leaf-Cakes can render a spectacular comeback!!!

WHO WOULDA THUNK?

Nashville WILL try to punch holes in the Jets cargo bay!

One of the most spectacular nights in Winnipeg Sports History (especially on home ground)

Football team winning western finals.

WHA Jets winning Avco Cup in Winnipeg.

Jennifer Jones, Jeff Stoughton, Ken Watson - the greats of the ice lanes!

PS. The greatest play tonite was from alert NHL vet Matt Hendricks - after seeing a fan get hit in the face with a puck - he quickly rattled the glass and tossed a clean Jets towel to the fan - I'm sure the Jets will cover dental costs if it comes down to it!

Worst part - Goofy Galley and Paul McSquawknuk are not very good on the stick!

Cassie Campbell and The Magician's Father (Scott Oake) were great! Even though Ron McLean tormented poor Cassie's memory cells during pre-game! NOT GOOD RON!
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 28 YEARS, COUNTING!

Aerial

Nice job Jets for sure!

FootbalYouBet

I used to live a block away from MTS.  Sure glad I am not still there.

Been a Jets fan ever since Booby Hull got involved.  Would be nice to finally see them in the cup, even though I am cheering for Nashville more.

letsgoticats

Appears Winnipeg will be the sole Canadian combatant in the FINAL 8 - unless Brutus the Barber's Leaf-Cakes can render a spectacular comeback!!!

WHO WOULDA THUNK?
Well the Jets were heavy favourites and the Leafs were slight underdogs.  I'd guess most people would have predicted things going this way  :P

TravelPat1

Gutsy come from behind win in Nashville for the Avs tonight. Two goals in the final 5 minutes to win 2 - 1 and force a Game Six back in Denver Sunday night.

FootbalYouBet

well that sucked.

sambo42

WHO WOULDA THUNK?
Well the Jets were heavy favourites and the Leafs were slight underdogs.  I'd guess most people would have predicted things going this way  :P
 I wonder how many times Lyle will break his legs jumping on/off the Jets bandwagon... 

Users Online

102 Guests, 18 Users (20 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Onemoredork, Argofan_1000, GHT120, DisplacedCatsFan, GOTC1, 150GAGE, Garney 26, btharner, Katmandu, oo DAWG oo, OskeeweeneeVI, FootbalYouBet, MadJack, rshmglsky, Killer91, Google (AdSense) (10), Google (10)

Most Online Today: 187. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)