I don't think I am always right, it just keeps turning out that way

sambo42

My picks for the Conference finals: 

Western:
Winnipeg over Vegas in 7– should be a close series

Eastern:
Tampa over Washington in 6

FootbalYouBet

good game in Tampa today but I still expect Tampa to win.

DAN38

My picks for the Conference finals:

Western:
Winnipeg over Vegas in 7– should be a close series

Eastern:
Tampa over Washington in 6
   I'm taking Vegas over Tampa. I would not be upset if Winnipeg wins the cup though !
Si vis pacem... para bellum

FootbalYouBet

I am just tickled pink that Wash won again.  If the Caps can win the series, it will be the best cup for me since Philly lost to Detroit.  My second and third fav teams at the time.

KevinRiley2

I am just tickled pink that Wash won again.  If the Caps can win the series, it will be the best cup for me since Philly lost to Detroit.  My second and third fav teams at the time.
It would be nice to see O.V. win a Cup.

It would also be wonderful to see Winnipeg win.
* Kevin Riley = The moral conscience AND movie reviewer for cfl.ca.  :)
* When in doubt, always ask (WWKD) What Would Kevin Do?
* Forgive me for always taking the High Road.  It's the ONLY Road I know.

sambo42

I am just tickled pink that Wash won again.  If the Caps can win the series, it will be the best cup for me since Philly lost to Detroit.  My second and third fav teams at the time.

There are three teams who I don't want to see win a SC ever... Toronto, Boston & Edmonton

FootbalYouBet

There are three teams who I don't want to see win a SC ever... Toronto, Boston & Edmonton
I will add Pittsburg to that

KevinRiley2

Before tonight's game, I thought "Whoever wins tonight's game will win the series".

Tampa won.

DAN38

Vegas over Tampa for the cup !

KevinRiley2

Vegas over Tampa for the cup !
Assuming Winnipeg doesn't get in, I hope you're right.

Aerial

Tampa figuring out OV with his one timer, they are there to block these or at least disrupt his shot.  It worked well last night.
"Canadian football does in fact have 4 downs, its just that as Canadians we are very polite and punt on the third down" -John Candy, SCTV

KevinRiley2

Tampa figuring out OV with his one timer, they are there to block these or at least disrupt his shot.  It worked well last night.
For a team with so much European talent, they Caps sure can't score.

Hank01

Always feel sorry for the hard luck Caps . They started off so miserable as an expansion team . Yet they fought  thru it and there fans seem to have stuck with them despite their playoff failure .

Watched as they got better with Rod Langway years ago . 

They were always missing a good goal tender .

Would like them to at least make it to the finals this year .

KevinRiley2

Always feel sorry for the hard luck Caps . They started off so miserable as an expansion team . Yet they fought  thru it and there fans seem to have stuck with them despite their playoff failure .

Watched as they got better with Rod Langway years ago .

They were always missing a good goal tender .

Would like them to at least make it to the finals this year .
I was just amazed how impotent the Caps were against the Lightning.  The Caps were getting their chance, they just did not have the skill to put it in the net.

To his credit, O.V. is playing well.

Users Online

114 Guests, 18 Users (15 Spiders, 3 Hidden)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
hairyarm, TravelPat1, Lyle B. Style, Oskie18, SeaFiddle, Bigshot, Augustus67, RedandWhite, heapbag, MadJack, everyman, ticat1, ExPat, tcmike, KevinRiley2, Google (AdSense) (10), Google (5)

Most Online Today: 189. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)