ArgoT

I expect the Raptors to win, tonight - cue the comeback.  
Wow...  I guess even I can be wrong...  but I sure was close to being right.  ;)
Saw that last minute, LJ up to his usual......loving the Craptors soon exit.

KevinRiley2

I expect the Raptors to win, tonight - cue the comeback.  
Wow...  I guess even I can be wrong...  but I sure was close to being right.  ;)
Saw that last minute, LJ up to his usual......loving the Craptors soon exit.
Hopefully all the Raptor fans are heart broken and NEVER support the team, again.
* Kevin Riley = The moral conscience AND movie reviewer for cfl.ca.  :)
* When in doubt, always ask (WWKD) What Would Kevin Do?
* Forgive me for always taking the High Road.  It's the ONLY Road I know.

everyman

Unreal game. So much talent and heart.

I'm now convinced that we are lucky enough to watch the greatest of all time in Lebron. It took me a long time for me to move off MJ but I've done it. 

There was nothing for the Raptors to do here for the most part. He was beyond stoppable. 

This was a great game for anyone who loves hoops. 

letsgoticats

Unreal game. So much talent and heart.

I'm now convinced that we are lucky enough to watch the greatest of all time in Lebron. It took me a long time for me to move off MJ but I've done it.

There was nothing for the Raptors to do here for the most part. He was beyond stoppable.

This was a great game for anyone who loves hoops.
Yep.  It sucks to watch the Raptors the lose, but it's a pleasure to watch LeBron.  

KevinRiley2

It's a pleasure to see the Raptors lose.  :)

TravelPat1

Just caught the highlights. Lebron being Lebron - aka the best ever. 

Lyle B. Style

Imagine if Lebron had a Shaq, Kobie Bryant or James Harden as his #2.

We'd probably be talkin' about a dynasty team that wins 8 to 10 NBA championships in 12 to 15 years.

But right now, while they can push a #1 reg. season seed to the brink of puzzled extinction they'll be touch 'n go once they're confronted by the best in the western conference (Houston or Golden State)

Cuz its basically LeBron and a group of hobos playing it out with a coach in name only (Ty Lue). Make no mistake - Lebron is the star player, coach and GM of the Cavaliers.

Lebron can dominate a team like Toronto cuz they're all scared of him. Even with all his greatness his team should be overpowered and out-scored (more likely outscored) by the western conf. champs.
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 28 YEARS, COUNTING!

Vermonter

The Raptors could always steal game 4, and subject their fan base to another playoff home loss to the Cavs.

KevinRiley2

The Raptors could always steal game 4, and subject their fan base to another playoff home loss to the Cavs.
As an owner of BCE stock - which has taken a beating lately, I hope they get another home game.

Lyle B. Style

All the Craps have to do tonite is get off to a big, big lead by late in the 2nd quarter - then hope to hay the Cavs decide to rest Lebron vs. putting out a massive amount of 2nd half energy chasing a huge Craps lead.

Winning 4 straight is nice - but keeping King James fresh is far more important.

If the Craps continue their miserable shooting - then Lebron stays in the game, attempting to snuff out the Craps 4 straight

KevinRiley2

Raptors down by 28.  LMAO!!!!

letsgoticats

Embarrassing performance by the Raps tonight.  Gross.  

KevinRiley2

Embarrassing performance by the Raps tonight.  Gross.  
Soooooooooooo happy.  :)

Lyle B. Style

Only lost by 35 pts, went down 4 straight to their superior, The King

God Save the Queen

Trade DeRosen. Old Sunglasses Bob from Sportsnet is gonna be spittin' mad tomorrow. Mostly fake radio rage though!

ArgoT

Embarrassing performance by the Raps tonight.  Gross.  
Soooooooooooo happy.  :)
You got it.....Crappers indeed.

Users Online

44 Guests, 0 Users (6 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Google (3), Baidu (2), Alexa

Most Online Today: 121. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)