Hank01

Jaclyn Smith.  Most beautiful by far.  Best on screen personality.

OTOH, Mrs Majors was pretty much just hair.
 Without a doubt Cheryl Ladd then Tanya Roberts .

Jaclyn Smith was gorgeous and still is .

Kate Jackson never wore anything sexy .

It was just kinda weird after awhile like she was always wearing pant suits for a reason you know what I mean .  ;) 

My friend told me there must be something wrong with her legs when we were kids and I thought okay that's a good reason .

Read she lost quite a bit of money to a bad financial advisor . Been married a few times and lost out on key roles like Kramer vs Kramer because of Angels Scheduling .

Hank01

Kate Jackson combined the right amount of beauty and brains.  I also liked her on Scarecrow and Mrs. King - altho, feminists hated her character.
I did too, but never heard that about the feminists.
They felt her character was too soft and old fashioned - with her high pitched voice.

I thought the criticisms were absurd and she was the ONLY reason to watch.
Stayed at Kate Jacksons co stars place recently for the scare crow and mrs king .

Beverly Garland played the mom of Kate's character also My Three Sons step mom as well .

Just had to add that tid bit . The Garland was a great place to stay .

Re : "Stayed at Kate Jacksons co stars place recently for the scare crow and mrs king."

Huh?  You stayed at her place?  You lost me, Hank.
  KJ's costar Beverly Garland for the scare crow and mrs king had a hotel in North Hollywood she owned . She has passed on now . Stayed there while visiting . 

That's where I heard about the show . They have a snippet of it on the hotel TV .

So kinda surprised someone mentioned the show which I never watched but was aware of ; it's  kinda like one of those Kevin Bacon thingy's  .

Hank01

I always liked Kate Jackson.
me too, had a lot going for her, just not as pretty to me.  Kinda cute tho and entertaining actress.
I never thought FF was pretty - like you said, all hair (and smile).

TBH, Jaclyn Smith never did anything for me.

Kate Jackson combined the right amount of beauty and brains.  I also liked her on Scarecrow and Mrs. King - altho, feminists hated her character.
Yes but did you see her in the Partridge Family episode holy cow . Farah was wow .

https://youtu.be/RNbtVZ_V-_Y
I know I'm alone but she never did anything for me. :)
  You watched that Vid  ?  No way Kev that didn't do anything for you . ;D

They wore that in what 1970 ?   :o

Found it recently ; they never showed that rerun on TV .  :(

I wonder why I would have remembered that episode . :D 

Lot's of emoji's tonight .

FootbalYouBet

another favorite angel that had nothing to do with looks or sex appeal, at least not to me, was Michael Landon.
Crush cream soda is oh so good.  I think I'll have another

it is not how much you love but how well you love

why be part of the solution when you can be part of the problem

DAN38

another favorite angel that had nothing to do with looks or sex appeal, at least not to me, was Michael Landon.
  You gotta crush on Little Joe Cartwright ? ;D
Si vis pacem... para bellum

If you think you can't when you can, you won't.
If you think you can when you can't, you just might.

Lyle B. Style

I prolly would have watched more than a handful of Charlie's Angels if they'd been comprised of: Amy Acker, Sarah Shahi & Jennifer Lopez - with Jennifer Lawrence as the spare!
The show was so painful bad, you didn't miss much.
Ming-Na Wen might have spiced it up! lol
WAITING FOR A  MIRACLE - 28 YEARS, COUNTING!

FootbalYouBet

actually, I am a ML fan.  He was my favorite fast draw from all the tv westerns.

FootbalYouBet

I enjoyed CA when it was first on and I am now enjoying it again on MeTv.  It is nice to light hearted shows sometimes.

Cheryl Ladd was my third fav Angel.

Shelly Hack, meh

TR, didn't really like

Lyle B. Style

actually, I am a ML fan.  He was my favorite fast draw from all the tv westerns.
Little Joe was pretty good, I'll admit. Loved Hoss a bit more, even Adam, too.

But as far as the fast draws from old-time TV there were only 2

1. The Rifleman, starring Chuck Connors with that jacked up Winchester
2. Paladin, starring Richard Boone, in Have Gun, Will Travel

FootbalYouBet

actually, I am a ML fan.  He was my favorite fast draw from all the tv westerns.
Little Joe was pretty good, I'll admit. Loved Hoss a bit more, even Adam, too.

But as far as the fast draws from old-time TV there were only 2

1. The Rifleman, starring Chuck Connors with that jacked up Winchester
2. Paladin, starring Richard Boone, in Have Gun, Will Travel
rifleman doesn't count as a fast draw.  Paladin is up there, with a number of others but I liked ML style.  No wasted movement.  Didn't crouch, didn't bend his back, didn't thrust his gun forward or high.  Just a flick of the wrist and shoot as soon as he cleared holster.

I watch Bonanza most weekdays and HGWT twice on Saturdays.  Plenty of chance to compare them

DAN38

Steve McQueen- Wanted Dead or Alive

Clint Eastwood- Rawhide

Iconic SR

Jaclyn Smith - hands down. She sure didn't have to try very hard and she's still got it going on today.

Aerial

I'll promote Farah Fawcett's Foundation here, a very worthy endeavour.  Anal cancer is not nice.  RIP sweet angel:

WE HONOR FARRAH’S OWN FIGHT WITH CANCER BY PASSIONATELY GIVING TO:

Cutting edge research in memory of Farrah’s life and fight to the end.
Patient assistance funds for those faced with mounting expenses during treatment.
Prevention programs to help spread the word so the cancer struggle will cease.
After being diagnosed with cancer in 2006, Farrah Fawcett started the Farrah Fawcett Foundation in 2007.  She was committed to finding a cure for her cancer and to personally oversee her foundation.

Unfortunately, events took a different turn and after seeking various treatments including alternative choices, she passed away on June 25, 2009.

Farrah wanted to help further cutting edge research and was particularly interested in alternative practices.  She often wondered why there was not more research done with this type of cancer and hoped to be able to contribute to this less known area of the disease.

Farrah cared deeply about those less fortunate than she; those struggling with financial hardships as a result of their diagnosis.

https://thefarrahfawcettfoundation.org
"Canadian football does in fact have 4 downs, its just that as Canadians we are very polite and punt on the third down" -John Candy, SCTV

EastVanMark

Jim Edmonds

FootbalYouBet

Jim Edmonds
had to look him up.

no wonder Dillion seemed to lose the draw at the beginning of the early episodes.

Users Online

73 Guests, 0 Users (10 Spiders)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
Google (AdSense), Google (9)

Most Online Today: 114. Most Online Ever: 489 (Nov 26 2017, 08:38 PM)